"Can I ask you something?" my head turned to face Jungkook. His gazes went from his phone to my green eyes and suddenly, I felt my heart picked up its pace. I was feeling so nervous to ask him anything with him looking at me so intensely like that. "I-I have been wondering about this for so long and I want to ask so many times before but I'm scared to know the truth."

Jungkook put his phone aside and turned his body slightly, facing me. A curious look on his face. "What is it Scarl?"

"Can you.. can you tell me what really happened that night at the party? Is it.. Is it true that I strip in front of you guys? And that I gave your friend a.. a you know a hard time?" my cheeks burned and I knew he could easily see the blush on my face. I already expected this to happen but I just went for it. The thought of it been killing me. I wanted to know who is this PeterPan guy and I wanted to know if what Jungkook's friends told me before is truth or not. Is it true that I strip in the party, that I give his friend a boner? Is it true that I flash them.. everything?

If I found out who drugged the brownies that night, I would chop his head off!

I was looking at everywhere but him and I blamed the traffic light for taking so long to turn to green. I just wanted to focus on something. But eventually, I let my gazes to fall on him and it irritated me to find him bitting his lower lips, holding back a what I could guess a teasing smile.

"Oh come on. Stop teasing me! It's killing me to even ask you this!" he laughed at me and I rolled my eyes. To embarrassed to face him, I decided to focus on the red light and I was more than grateful when it turn to green. Good, now I could focus on driving.

But then, my heart dropped when he just casually answered with, "You got everything right, Scarl."

"Please stop telling me jokes."

"I'm not joking, Scarl. You did. You gave him a hard time as you said it and yes, you even striped for us."

I gulped down the lump in my throat and sucked in my bottom lips. I could feel the heat crawled up to my neck and right now, I was not surprised if I turned into a clown. I was blushing so hard.

"What.. what did I do to him?"

He shrugged his shoulder so casually, "You gave him a lap dance. Kind of sexy."

My jaw dropped. Oh my god, I can't even imagine myself doing it and he said I did it sexily. Oh god, if I die one day, please do not replay this scene to me!

"Who is it? To whom did I do that?" I stole a quick glance at him and I felt even more red when I watched him already looking at me. Amusement evident on his face.

"PeterPan."

PerterPan again!?

I groaned and ran my hand over my face, "Who is this Peterpan? Can't you just tell me already!?"

He crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head, "Not my story to tell. All I know, one day he will reveal his self to you."

I pulled my eyebrows together. "When is that? It's been a month and he didn't even give me a sign or something."

I entered the gate to the hospital and went around to find a vacant spot to park the car.

"You seems frustrated. You can't possibly have a crush on him right?" Trust me or not but this question made me to think for a while. I don't know if I could call it a crush or not but I do be thinking about this Peter pan more than I should.