Chapter 10

We meet sluggy

-Leo's POV-

I climb out of the refreshing ocean water after Calypso. Under her lace cover-up she wore a white bikini...ahhhhhh. Sorry.

We walk out of the water and I help Calypso finish up her packing. I think about Percy and Annabeth.

I wonder when there're wedding will be.

I'm really happy for them, like anyone would be, I just...don't know how they'll treat Calypso.

"I'm going to go and prepare for take off!" I yell to her and I walk off to to Festus.

Which is what I soon regret.

"Ready to meet Calypso buddy?" Festus beeps and clicks.

"Uh. No I have not been day dreaming about her." I roll my eyes.

I climb down the ladder and jump at the last two steps.

I hear a shriek.

Oh no. I think and Calypso comes sprinting out of the cave.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Something. I have no idea what it was. I've never seen anything like it." She says panting.

"Well, you haven't exactly..."

"Leo Valdez I swear." And she drags me to the Argo II.

But not fast enough.

I hear a monstrous roar that sends a shiver down my spine. From behind my back, I hear something slither in the water and I bolt around. A lady-no a snake, or a serpent, with a snakes tail for legs.

"Ew what are you."

"Children...Mmmm. I've missssssed your sssssalty tassste from the depthsss of Tartarussssss." she grinned evilly. When did humans taste salty? I lick my arm-

"Leo"

"What I'm just wondering."

She rolled her eyes "Lets get out of here."

We turns around just to see the big slob again. This is gonna be harder than I thought.

"What'd your want slime face? Can't you see we're trying to hitch a ride away from you and this island?"

"Oh that won't be happening sssssweatie."

"Oh yes it will." I say and I will my hands to ignite.

"Sssssssss your...unusssual."

"I like to be called one of a kind" I say grinning. And I pelt a fireball at her.

"ARGH! How dare you!" It hits her scaled hip she bears her fangs. And lunges for me and I hear Calypso running away.

What? What is she doing?!