Chapter 12

-Percy's POV-
Inching closer

It's 14 days until the wedding, and I still have lots to do. I mean when your the groom, isn't this your party to plan? The girls have to get all dolled up, while I have all the behind the scene planning to do. So far I still have to take Annabeth to get the wedding bands on her birthday, which is in tomorrow and the weddings in 14 days.

I get really bored of all this planning, so I decide to call Annabeth to go on a small date with me.

"Hey" she says responding to my Iris message.

"Um, I'm I little bored here. Wanna go out?"

"Percy. I have so much to do. Like, we still have to rehearse the ceremony, and-Percy I still need one more braids maid."

"Yeah, yeah but that's in 14 days Annabeth! " I say "we have time"

"Percy-no" she says, and she ends the Iris message.

So I decide to go to her cabin. I knock at the door. Malcolm answers.

"Hey. Is Annabeth is there?"

"Yeah hold on-Annabeth!" He yells "someone's here for you!"

She comes to the door "What Seaweed Brain."

"Come out with me"

"Perseus. Didn't we already-" I lean in and kiss her.

"I interrupt this argument with a kiss from Percy."

She pulls apart from me and sighs "I guess I've been a little stressed lately."

"Obviously" I laugh

"Oh seaweed brain." she says and she kisses me.

===========================

Annabeth goes back inside her cabin to get changed since she was still in sweats and a tank top. She comes out with jeans, sandals a white shirt, and a red sweater on.

"Hey wise girl."

"Where are you taking me to Seaweed Brain" she says as she places her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?"
"Well what time is it?" She asks.
"It's almost 11:00. Why?"
"Do we still have time to catch a train to New York?" She says smirking up at me.

"Good idea Owl Face."
"Hey!" She says and elbows me in the stomach.

"We're getting married, can you at least act a little like that?" She smiles.

"Fine" I say and I pick her up and carry her to the border of Camp Half Blood.