PERCABETH~After the Battle

Chapter 4

Up to Olympus

-Percy's POV-

Today me and Annabeth are going up to Olympus to ask Apollo if he can be our priest. I mean it's not such a bad idea since he's a major God of the Prophecy and Poetry and all that stuff. Annabeth said we should ask Aphrodite to bless our marriage-whatever that means. You kind of have to just go with whatever Annabeth says because it'll make sense in the end so there's no point asking.(I've adjusted to that after a while)

So Argus drove us up to The Empire State Building (or Olympus) and we walked up to the front desk.

"600 floor please!" Annabeth told the person at the front desk. He raised his eyebrows and leaned closer towards us.

"Demigods?" we nodded "I thought so." and he gave us a gold drachma.

"Thank you" Annabeth said and we started to the elevator.The elevator doors closed and she slid the gold drachma through the slot"I love saying that" and suddenly the elevator shot up fast. In 5 minutes the elevator dinged the doors slid open and we walked out onto the cloud path.

"I guess they have a new way of transportation here at Olympus... I mean wasn't it different last time?" I asked as I stepped onto the 5th cloud stone.

"I don't know-was it?" she answered "oh yeah it was-" but she was interrupted by high streaks and squeals coming from the other side of the cloud path. Then suddenly dozens of nymphs started pouring out of their little white cabins and started coming our way. I stepped of the last cloud and helped Annabeth down.

"What's this about?" Annabeth asked "Its like they've never seen is before..."

"I don't know...let's go see" I answered her.

As we walked towards the crowd to squealing nymphs all staring at us which was creepy they all started to simmer down shushing each other.

We walked towards them and they cleared their way for us to walk.

"Omg I never knew a Poseidon child could be so hot!" and the nymph fainted right then and there.

"Whoa is she-"

"She's fine don't worry! Buy can you please sign my forehead with permanent ink?"

"Er...no but maybe next time."

We continued to walk through the nymphs-some grabbing our hands, fainting saying "My hero..." or even petting out hair.

As we finally walked past the nymph Fangirls (still staring at every step we would take) we started to walk up the many steps to the throne room.

Annabeth broke the silence. "So! I guess we're famous here on Olympus!"

"Looks like it." and we entered the huge doors to the throne room. And very surprisingly sat all the Gods-I mean usually it's a lot harder to get their attention.

"Greetings demigods." Zeus boomed down at us.

"Hello mighty Zeus" Annabeth said and she bowed I copied her. She turned to Athena "Mother." and she bowed again.

"I don't know if you already know or not."she started "but my boyfriend Percy proposed to me recently and we are planning our marriage."

"Yes I believe so" said Athena sighing. "My strongest child marring and child of Poseidon" she said Poseidon as if it hurt her.

I looked at my dad and he shrugged his shoulders and crossed his 200 foot long feet.

"I suppose it'll have to be Athena" he sighed "I guess it's all up to the Fates from here on. They aren't children any more."