Chapter 7 The final Days -Percy's POV

So here I am. Percy Jackson, Demi-God son of Poseidon marrying the love of my life in 19 days. Today the guys and I will be trying out our suits. I have no idea where Leo is but Hazel said he is on some important quest of his own. But he's in the wedding, so I don't know what we're gonna do without him if he doesn't get back soon.

Frank's suit was a bit too small so we had to exchange that but everyone else's fit fine. My suit had a dark royal blue bow tie matching the color of the braids maids dresses and the inside of the suit felt like heaven, it was made of such fine silk that I felt like I had 4 tons of Ambrosia but still didn't burn up. So tomorrow Franks gonna try on a new one. Mellie said she's making Lilly a dress and agreed that it's the right choice that Lilly should be a flower girl instead of Hunter because if she wasn't she would get all mad and throw a temper tantrum. She showed me the design. It had straps and a ribbon around the waist and touches the floor. The dress doesn't puff out but it stays smooth and slim. (I fell super fancy using these words!)So...yeah. Annabeth's with Piper and the other braids maids trying on dresses so I'm pretty much done for the day...