Chapter 26

Percy's POV
A New Beginning

The kiss lasted for what seemed like forever, it was in the exact spot where we had our first kiss and I felt almost as good. Holding my bride in my arms, our day was over, and I couldn't have asked for it to have changed in any way. Annabeth rests her head on my shoulder and we gaze out of the bubble as the sun starts to rise.

"I love you." She says

"I love you too."

After a period of peace and quiet she says"Let's go see what those rascals are doing up there" and swims out of our little bubble.

Instead of swimming up for a breath, I see feet kicking in front of me treading water. Hmmmm

I grab his/her's ankle yanking them down seeing it's Piper.

I swim up finally and she does too.

"Hey Jackson gotta problem?" She says smiling. Suddenly Jason appears from under her and she sits on his shoulders.

"Charge!" Jason yells and I grab Annabeth and she hops on my shoulders too. Soon it was a huge Chicken Fight, Hazel and Frank versus Percy and Annabeth versus Jason and Piper. With Leo commentating.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Leo shouted Annabeth charges for Hazel and tries to push her off Frank meanwhile Piper sneaks up from behind and tries grabbing Annabeths shoulders and pulling her backwards. Piper loses he balances and falls laughing, and then Hazel secretly grabs Annabeth under her arms and she falls backwards too. Then, all of us seven end up floating on our back gazing at the sky as the sun rose.

"Ahhhh." Hazel sighs "This is the life"

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else" Jason says. I close my eyes and just breathe in everything. A warm feeling fills my heart, and I know this'll be a memory my friends and I will hold close, because this is what we do and we enjoy each other.

----------------------

Annabeth and I head to my cabin sleepily later and simply cuddle up in bed and relax. I had been a long memorable day. Eventually I fall asleep holding my true love in my arms, and a dawn of a new day and a new adventure starts as I fall asleep.