The Dream

Chapter 10
~Annabeths POV~

I go home late at around 9:45 even though Percy offered (Pfft more like begged and practically sang the "baby it's cold outside Christmas song...) for me to sleepover. But I said no because even though I'm going back to the cabin, I need to finish some planning.
Piper sends me a Iris Message at 10:15 saying she finished the dress.
"But you only just started it today!!!" I said shocked "I mean, I know your Aphrodite's daughter and all but that's insane. Did you actually try?"
"No. I finished Rachel's as well. I talked to her and she gave me her design telling me she's finished." she said casually "But if it makes you feel any better, yes I tried."
"Okay...what do they look like?"
"See for yourself" she says and she disappears form my view and comes back with a beautiful royal blue dress that is longer in the back, with a thin silver belt and necklace straps. (like the ones that tie around the neck.)
"Wow...this ones yours?"
"Yes"
"Well it sure brings out your personality." I say.
"Oh!" again she disappears and comes back with another.
"This ones Rachel's"
Rachel's has thin straps and a V neck and has ruffles from the waist to the bottom. Which was cut off a bit past than her knees.
"Well it sure looks like you tried!" I laughed.
"I think it was a good idea of yours to make these little changes" Piper said.
"Yeah?"I say. "good because I was starting to think I was asking for too much."
"Nothing's too much for the great and powerful Piper McAwesome!!!" She says and plops onto her bed with her hands up.
I laugh, "I have a feeling this is going to be a great wedding for me and my Seaweed Brain..." I sigh "And trust me you and the girls are going to be getting a LOT of credit." I laugh.
"I don't need it." she says smiling out of the corner of her mouth.
"You deserve it"I say.
"Whatever!"
"Your crazy"
"I know"
I sigh it's getting late so I say goodnight to Piper but before I go I ask her something.
"Piper-"
"Yeah!"
"Er...I've been super worried about my braids maids. I mean like I'm still missing one."
"Reyna?"
"Ugh I know, I know, I thought of Reyna but...I kinda thought she'd be in a little bit of an uncomfortable position...you know?" I said "I 'dunno..."
"Yeah. I'll think about it. Night Chase"
"Night" I said smiling.
I stay up a bit later jotting down things for the wedding. But I fall asleep. I wish I hadn't.
I dream about Percy and I we're at a beach and we're having a great time. Until we go in the water that is. Percy disappears and at first I think he's playing with me and I laugh for a while. But the. He never comes up.
"Percy! Where are you silly" I say "Come back here!"
Then I realize the terrible truth that he hadn't come back and never will. I go back to our spot and wait for him. I sit there for a long time until I see I figure standing far off in the distance no one else seems to see it. But I can. He is in a deep purple cloak and just...stands there. I sit and take out my book. I glance at him again but he is still there and, seems to be coming closer.Immediately I am startled and think of who he could be. I run wondering what Percy could be doing. And suddenly the water starts

High tide I think.

But I know it has something to do with Percy. It always does.

Before I knew it, I feel cold water nipping at my ankles. I glance up at the big figure standing almost 2 feet in front of me. He takes a step closer but I am rapidly pulled into the water.

Percy? I think. I must be saved