Chapter 23

PART II
-Percy's POV-

Annabeth appears through the archway almost as if I have never seen her before. Annabeth is beautiful. But today, I will remember her being more beautiful than ever. Her gown flowed to the ground like maple syrup and drifted as she slowly walked to me. She grabs Chirons arm, and he leads the little ambitious 12 year old girl who is 25 now, down the aisle to me, her husband.

Through her thin veil, I see she wears almost no makeup because she doesn't need that to show her beauty. Her smile is peaceful and calming. Every stitch in her dress, and everything to do with her today, is perfect. Even the two small strands of hair that escaped from her braided up-do fell perfectly just above shoulders.

Through my pheriferal vision I see people that stand out to me, my mother, Paul, Nico, Reyna, Calypso, Coach, Mellie, my dad and the rest of the Gods...the huge crowd of people, along with so many new campers and beloved friends and family. And I know that my best friends are all by my side like they always have been, without turning my head. But I see this all in a split second-because the one who stands out to me most, is the girl walking down the aisle.

20 feet, 10 feet, 5 feet Annabeth slowly approaches me as she walks gracefully at the gazebo.

She looks at Chiron and nods grinning letting go of his arm and hands her bouquet of white roses to Hazel. Finally she looks at me, and I help her up to the gazebo unveiling her pretty face.

"So, Percy and Annabeth's wedding isn't exactly the most ordinary wedding. I mean it's not often you see two demi-gods marry, in fact this my be the first ever official wedding in all of Greek history! So that's a pretty big deal right?"

"HELL YEAH!" Someone yells, Annabeth and I glance over my shoulder to see Coach fist pumping the air and clapping, suddenly everyone else catches on and Annabeth and I just look at each other laughing, yeah this isn't the most normal wedding but it close enough and I love it.

"Anyway. Percy and Annabeth have been together long enough, now today's the day, they are officially husband and wife." I look at Annabeth lovingly as Apollo starts the ceremony. Through her eyes, she says I love you Seaweed Brain. And she knows I say I love you back to her.

Apollo starts the ceremony like we practiced and my mind floats away thanks ADHD and I end up just staring at Annabeth lovingly.

"The rings please?" he asks as little Hunter steps up to the gazebo next to him.

"May the gods of Olympus bless these rings" Apollo says "as the sign of your love and compassion for one another"

I take Annabeths sparkling silver diamond ring. "Wear this as a sign of our everlasting love" I say and I slide it onto her left ring finger.

She takes my band and says the same "Wear this gift as a sign of our everlasting love." and places it onto my finger

"Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, do you take Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena to be your wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times, and in bad, in sickness, and in health? To love and honor her all the days of your life?" Holding hands I look deep into her stormy grey eyes looking into mine and say smoothly

"I do."

"Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena, do you take Perseus Jackson son of Posidon to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health? To love and honor him all the days of your life?" She looks at me since she never looked away her eyes, slightly laced with tears saying;

"I do."

"I now pronounce you, husband, and wife!You may kiss the bride!"

I let go of Annabeth hands close my eyes and grab her waist pulling into a long...kiss. She touches my face stroking me as she kisses me and I open my eyes and look at her taking her hand again as she lifts up her dress so she won't trip and we start walking quickly down the aisle. Everyone cheers and claps and whistles as I walk Annabeth-my wife-over to the special ride I prepared do her.