Chapter 8 The Fitting ~Annabeth's POV~

I approach the Love Goddess Cabin and walk inside. It looked much cleaner. The beds were made and clothes were folded. The braids maids

Dresses were hanging from the door of the "fitting room". I opened the door. Piper was in there with Hazel, Rachel and...Thalia!!! I ran to give her a hug.

"Hey Annie!" she says as a big grin spread across her face. Her jet black hair (with streaks of blue I noticed) has grown to her neck, her eyes were coated with eyeliner and mascara and she had black lip stick on.

"Hey! I see you've got the letter! Can the Hunters come too?" I ask hugging her.

"Yeah. We haven't been very busy lately though, strangely peaceful...but anyway-CONGRATS!!!" she screamed.The girls giggle.

"Okay Annabeth! Wanna try it on?" Piper asked on her tippy toes.

"Yeah! Of course!" so the I changed all of my normal undergarments into the silky new ones Piper stitched herself. And let me just say that I'm happy to have such a good child of Aphrodite in my life because-oh she has truly out done herself in the task. So I ask Piper to come in when I was ready to put on the dress. She came in.

"Okay, bra feel good?" I nod "Everything else comfy?"

"Yep" I say

"Okay. My mom said she'll cone down to help so she'll be here any-"

The door to the bathroom slams open and Aphrodite twirls her blonde hair (which is slowly turning black.)around her finger.

"Hellooooooo girls...."she says and flashes a smile. "I heard you mention me and I came as soon as possible! So first things first. Let's see the dress on you."

So we started to get the dress on. I slipped my legs inside, it was so incredibly silky, I felt like a goddess. I started to pull up the front up to my breasts and smoothed it out. Piper and Aphrodite picked up the edges from under my feet and puffed it out. Aphrodite stood back and looked.

"Beautiful!" she says beaming "oh woops almost forgot." she says

"What?" I ask her

"This."

Suddenly I'm lifted up into the air abruptly and placed down again messily. I fall on my butt. I get back up.

"What was that for?" I ask her

"Yeah, how'd that help?"Piper asked

"We'll you can't see it, but it's kind of a protection spell I learned with the help of Hecate. So now if you spill anything on your dress, it will disintegrate. Fancy huh?"

"Yeah..."

Piper breaks the small silence as usual.

"So! Do ya like it!?" she says a smile spreading across her face.

"Gods yes! It's even more comfortable than I thought." I say patting the dress

"Good. It's made of real silk. The whole inside!" she says "does anything itch?"

"No. That's why I'm so happy! I mean I would be happy anyways but I'm even happier. How'd you even make it all so quickly? Doesn't it take like a year to make a wedding dress like this?"

"Yes. Yes it does."Piper sighs

I look at Aphrodite in confusion.

"Child I'm the stinken goddess of fashion I can have my ways.Errr I'm starting to sound like Hecate..."

"Okay! Annabeth! Wanna show the girls?"

"Yeah! Of corse!"

So Piper walked into the room. And told me to wait. I was close to coming out and not waiting when I heard her say-

"Presenting the smart the beautiful Annabeth Cha-I mean Jackson! Proud Daughter of Athena!"

I guess that was my que. So I opened the door and stepped into the dorm room.

The girls stopped what they were doing a looked up, they gasped and Thalia started whooping pumping her fists in the air yelling "Yay Annie!! Wa Hoo!"

"Annabeth your the most beautiful bride!" Hazel sighs fanning herself. I smile blushing.

"Annabeth it's beautiful!" Said Rachel smiling.

At dinner Percy and I discuss the ceremony.

"So I was thinking Hunter would be a good ring bear..."

"First of all it's ring bearer but yeah that sounds good. I was starting to feel bad that he wasn't in the wedding like his sister."

I walk home alone after Percy kisses me goodnight. I lay in bed thinking.

Oh no! I still don't have a 5th braids maid!!!

I try to sleep and clear my mind but now I'm worried.