Chapter 24

~Annabeths POV~
Home

Percy brings me to Blackjack, who is attached to a white Chariot decorated in flowers reading Just Wed in light blue on a plank of wood. Blackjack neighs.

"Ready to fly with me Wise Girl?"

"Okay Seaweed Brain...I'm ready." I laugh a little, he takes my hand and we step on the Chariot.

"Ready?" I nod "Okay, let's fly Blackjack!"
Blackjack starts galloping and take flight and we fly away from the mob of people cheering and clapping.

"How romantic Percy..." I kiss him

"I want this to be one of the best days of your life Annaebth. I love you so much"

We kiss again. I love flying, don't get me wrong...it is kinda scary but I don't think anything can frighten me with Percy by my side. And I don't think I have every enjoyed flying more than I have now, since I'm kissing Percy. We pull apart looking down at Camp. We weren't that high up.

"Can you believe all this Percy? I mean, I still remember the day we met like yesterday...I told you that you drool when you sleep."

"Yep--and nothing else" He says laughing.
"I guess I wasn't all that to you" we laugh together.

"How could I ever have thought that? Percy I hope you understand, you are all that to me and more" He smiles and
I swear I think he's holding back tears.

Looking down I see my home, where I grew up where I plan to live for my entire life. Camp Half Blood. With the wind blowing in my hair and my veil I feel free especially next to Percy.

"Percy--this is our home. Thank you for showing this to me. I love you."

We land in front of the huge party tent. and we wait outside before so we can make our entrance.

Soon we hear out cue from Zeus.

"...so without further ado the bride and groom! Annabeth and Percy Jackson!"

I take his arm and we walk in to an applause and a huge mob of people. I couldn't stop smiling.

We walk down to our dinner table. The arrangement was great. The campers were all sitting in round tables and I walk through the aisle leading to our table, instead ours was a long rectangular table sitting Percy and I in the middle, and all of our good friends surrounding us. Piper sits next to me, along with the rest of my bridesmaids. Then there was Thalia and Hazel the Rachel. Percy sat next to Jason who was seated next to Grover then Leo, Frank and Tyson. Across from Percy was NIco and across from me was Reyna with Chiron, Mellie and Coach next to her. Next to Nico sat Percy's Mom and Paul along with my Dad. The whole thing made my heart feel warm knowing that my family was all with me. Even the Gods sat behind us (life size) in their diamond embodied thrones.

"Everyone" Dionysus spoke "Settle down so we can bring out the starter platters--and so I can drink for one day of the year! Yeah!" Zeus rolls his eyes.

The nymphs start bringing our appetizers and drinks, I've never tasted food made from a Greek God before, but let me tell you it's greater than heaven.

"A toast to Percy and Annabeth Jackson!" Zeus declares. Everyone raise their glass in unison.

"To Percy and Annabeth!" Everyone says. They were just asking for a kiss right? I couldn't help myself anyway. We kiss and the whole place fills with awes and cheers. We pull apart smiling "Love you" I tell him.

"Love you too."

The sun is slowly setting. The night is beautiful there's a cool breeze but iyt makes you fell warm inside, maybe it's just the joyful atmosphere.