Chapter 18

Percy's POV
To the Forge

Annabeth's head was now under a air bubble in order to breathe. She was calm, and loyal, and trusts me, which is why I'm surprising her, not just throwing her any old birthday present, this-this is the mother of all the birthday presents I've ever given her. We swim deeper, and she still trusts me. Finally we arrive. Rainbow lands us in front of the underwater city.

"Am I allowed to know where we are now Seaweed Brain?" She says looking around.
To answer her question, she receives a very special, and big greeting.

"Brother! Annabeth! Hello friends!" Annabeth turns around just to be absorbed into a ginormous bear hug from the ginormous Tyson.

"Hey...Tyson-Ouch."

"Brother! You are married now!"

"Yeah Tyson, Annabeth is my fiancé."

"Awe." Tyson stares at us for a short while then wraps us both is a huge bear hug.

"...I love my friends!"

"We love you too Tyson" Annabeth says smiling slightly.

----------

"So Tyson! You have something to show us?"

"Oh yes! I have much to show. Come!" I grasp Annabeths hand and force a smile she smirks at me knowing she's in for something special.

We enter the forge and walk down the long underwater hallways until we approached Tyson's workshop. It's much bigger than the last time I saw it.

"Wow buddy, were you promoted or something?"

"Yes brother, I am a big deal now!" He smiles broadly. We laugh. He shows us many tools and gadgets he's produced over the years he's worked here, shields, swords, daggers, spears...

"Oh yes! My brother asked me to make something very special for you Annabeth!" Annabeths turns to me with a confused look.

"And what's that?" She says slowly turning away from her stare at me. Tyson pulls out a small case and hands it to Annabeth, she opens revealing our two wedding bands.

"Seaweed brain..." She smiles.

"You can't have a wedding ring without a wedding band!" I remove her from the box and slip her diamond ring off her finger, intertwining the two rings and they match each other perfectly.

"Wow-Percy, this is..." I take my band and slip it onto my finger.

"And Tyson you created this?" She smiles modestly "I didn't know you could make jewelry! And fine, expensive jewelry too! This would of cost millions in reality!" She opens her arms out and hugs the cyclops, then becoming for me to join in too.

"C'mon Seaweed Brain." she says and I hug my fiancé and cyclops brother lovingly.

PERCABETH~After the Warsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें