Chapter 23

Part One
~Annabeths POV~

I wake up the day of the wedding at 8:30 feeling refreshed and ready to go, but of course nervous and anxious. Today, is one of the biggest days of my life. So I go over everything I do in my head. I get out of bed, brush my teeth and my hair, and get dressed. I meet Piper and the rest of the girls at nine and to have breakfast.

"Hey!" Piper says and she forces a excited smile onto her face.

"You excited?" Thalia says lightly punching my arm.

"Yeah, but sorta nervous."

"well duh, this is one of the biggest days of your entire life!" She says

"Won't that make her even more nervous Thalia?" Hazel asks

"yep, it does" I answer "yeah"

"oops"

----------------

Half an hour later at 9:30 we head over to the beach where people are already setting up. The white carpet was being laid against stone path and the orchestra was setting up to the left of the gazebo. The final decorations were being made, flowers and vines swirled over the arch that I make my entrance through, and around the columns of the gazebo. Everything looked magnificent. The wedding begins in and hour and a half, I make my entrance half an hour later. Now all that's left, is to get myself ready.

We walk to the Aphrodite/Venus cabin and quickly, people start to do my hair and makeup. I feel like royalty with two people doing my makeup one person painting my nails (a simple French manicure) and Piper doing my hair. I sit in front of a mirror like a super star and simply just watch as the girls fumble around me. I didn't want too much make up on, so by the time I was done, I have mascara, some completion, and red lipstick on. Piper is still working on my hair, and my nails still have to dry, so I just sit and wait.

An hour passes, meaning the wedding starts in just one hour. Making me Mrs, instead of Ms, and married, instead of dating. To me this is all like a dream.

The girls get into their dresses, and get their hair and makeup done too. Pipers hair is in one long braid going over her shoulder, Rachel straitened her red hair which made her look almost like a completely different person, Hazel kept her hair the same and puts it in a pony tail, and Thalia's growing hair stayed the same too, exempt she curled it just a bit giving it a slight wave. Everyone was ready standing in high heels with flowers in their hands. Now it's time for me to dress up.

I step into my flowy dress and into the silky inside and pull up the tight top Everything was done and people are starting to arrive now that it's 11:00. Only a half an hour left.

"Percy just called," Piper says "He said everyone is there. Just finishing to set up-ready to go? We only have 15 more minutes to go and it takes us five minutes to get there."

I smile and like everyone here, I can't wipe it off my face. "Alright, let's move it!"

We all pack together in a limo we rented. Holding hands we sit and drive to Fireworks beach.

"Oh my gods I can't believe this Annabeth." Rachel says wide eyed

"Yeah wasn't it almost yesterday that you told me you were engaged?!" says Hazel

"I know right?! Its crazy. Almost 2 months ago Percy popped that question now, we'll be married." I say thinking about all this.

"Standing on that rock there looking into the sunset, then 'will you marry me Annabeth?' It really does feel like yesterday...I remember and cherish every second of it."

"After this we just wonder who will be next!" Hazel says smiling and everyone bursts into laughter.

"Not me!" says Thalia

"Okay people we're here!" Hazel squeezes my hand.

"Ready?"

"Yep." I say "Lets go."

We walk to the "Church" and by then it's 11:25, only five more minutes! Once again the girls and fidgeting around me making sure I don't trip over my dress, laying it out and making other final touches.

Nobody sees us, everyone is busy talking anyway, Zeus and Hera block the doorway. We meet Mellie and her Lilly to get in order.

"Okay so Lilly you stand right her in front then...who's the tallest again? Oh yeah then Thalia..."

"then me." Rachel says

"yep then Piper here..." she says "and Hazel."

"And of course saving the beautiful bride for last..."

"me" I say laughing.  "Ready?" Mellie taps Zeus on the shoulder whispers in his ear he nods as Mellie drifts back to her seat. I take a deep breath. This is it-this is my big day...it's finally here. Zeus steps to the left, Hera steps to the right in unison and little Lilly starts walking dropping red rose pedals each step she takes soon followed by each of my bridesmaids seconds after. Then me.

I clutch my bouquet of flowers breath in, smile modestly and walk through the archway.