Chapter 22

Percy's POV
One day

The wedding is now in one day and everyone is rushing around frantically to help with final touches. The gazebo and seating were all set up, thanks to Leo who enforced working his team overnight. My mom calls me as I walk to Annabeths cabin.

"Hey mom"

"Hi my little boy--I mean man, I mean--sorry" she stutters "I'm just calling to check in. I miss ya a ton sweetie."

"Miss you too mom, but I'll see you and Paul tomorrow!"

"Oh yes! Percy I cannot believe this is happening..."

"Sometimes me neither"

"Hey do you remember that time, you were around 14 or 15, and I kinda paired you and Annabeth together? Right before that big quest."

"Oh yeah that was slightly embarrassing."

"Oh I miss you all so much. You and Grover, Thalia, Annabeth, Nico...I remember that was the day you met him."

"Yeah, he's changed the most out of all of us."

A small silence passes between us and my Mom breaks it.

"Well, it's really nice to her you honey, you can't imagine how excited, an-and joyful I am to see everyone and my boy tomorrow. I still can't believe you'll be married tomorrow!"

"Yeah it's crazy mom. Love ya"

"Okay Perc, I love you from here all the way--"

"To the Pacific Ocean, I know mom. Right back at ya."

"Love you"

"Love you mom, bye."

Annabeth is waiting for me at the steps to her Cabin. "Ready?" She asks "yep, lets go" and I wrap my fingers with hers. We are on our way for one last rehearsal ceremony before the big day.

"Okay everyone in place!" Apollo calls out,
brides maids, go to your spot to the left in order that's Rachel, Thalia, Hazel, and Piper left to right in that order. Best men! Frank, Tyson, Jason, Leo, Grover that's from right to left got it? Good all right lets get this show on the road!"

Next the music starts and I make my entrance following Lilly as she sprinkles flowers everywhere taking Chiron's arm. I walk down to an excited Percy who forces a crazy smile. I give my bouquet of white flowers dripping from my hands to Piper who takes them smiling. Percy and I say our vows and then Hunter steps out with the rings. We exchange them and Apollo says "You may kiss the bride!" Da da da. Pretty much just summing up what we are supposed to do. No all I have to worry about is not falling down the aisle or something.

So far the Gazebo is finished and polished, a long stone path was developed and white carpet was laid over it neatly and gently. The seats are set up and now all that's left is some more decorating which will take place tomorrow so the flowers will be fresher.

Everything's in order by sunset. Dinner and dessert are being made tonight and tomorrow morning by Demeter herself. Right now, in bed I fade away to Tyson's snoring and thoughts swimming around my head on tomorrow, one of the most memorable days of my life.