Chapter 7 The promise

-LEO'S POV-

The next morning I wake up to find Calypso missing. I pull on my shirt and wander outside. I find Calypso gardening I walk up to her she sees me and looks up for a second and then looks down and smiles continuing to garden. I look at the ocean for a second then I start to talk.

"You said we were gonna swim today right?" I ask her.

"Yes" she says fixated on gardening. "go and get your swim trunks on."

"But I-" she interrupts me covering my mouth with her hand. "Go and get your suit on."

I appear at the cave again and glance around the room. I walk to my bed to find a red pair of trunks which weren't there 2 minutes ago...my bed wasn't made either. Okay then!

I change and when I get back I spot Calypso in a white lace cover-up placing bagels on a round table with stools.

"Breakfast."she says

I butter myself a bagel and Calypso serves herself some oatmeal.

Eating is mostly silent but she breaks the silence asking something that was in the very back of my head.

"I know Percy Jackson." she began. I swallow a big gulp of OJ.

"You do?" I ask even though I didn't need to.

"Yes" she replied "he was another who I swooned for" she sighed placing her hands in her lap abandoning her oatmeal

"He is engaged now."

"Is he? To whom?" She ask perking up the tiniest bit.

"Annabeth. She's a child of Athena."I say "she's got curly blonde hair and grey eyes which seemed to have hypnotized Percy. She was a big part of our quest"

Calypso tenses. "Are you close to them?"

"Yes"

She sighs "So I suppose I'll have to meet her and reunite with him..."

"I'll stay with you Calypso. It'll be fine trust me."

She gets up from the table and slowly pushed in her chair. Then starts to stare at the beach.

I get up and walk up to her staring at the beach too.

"Thank you" she says

"So wanna join me on a swim date?" I ask attempting to use my Leo powers and lighten up the conversation.

"Okay but only if.."

"If what?"

Suddenly I am aggressively pulled into a long kiss, our one and only second kiss. If that made any sense...

"If you promise to stay head over heels in love with me like nobody else did." Calypso says grinning at me.

"Okay, I promise."