chapter 9

"Hey ducky?" i asked as we walked out of the academy.

"Yes?" he replied with a question.

"Can i live with you?" i replied the same way.

"Sure."

"YAY!!!" i hopped on his back. "Giddy up, Uchiha! Yeehaw!" he sighed and ran to my house, as fast as hell.

"WOAH, UCHIHA! WOAH!" i said pulling back on his collar. he slowed down to walking speed, probably knowing i'll choke him to death if he doesn't.

WE finally reached my house, and i got off his back.

"Be back in a jiffy!" I said with the strangest accent, and walked through my door. Oh the joys of my power...

I grabbed a backpack and stuffed clothes in there. I also took a brush, deoderant, toothbrush (i decided to use sasuke's toothpaste), and the necklace my mother gave me. the necklace was a simple silver star, and it hung on a silver chain.

I swung the bag on my back and walked back out through my door.

"ONWARD!" i yelled, pointing in the direction of sasuke's house, and started marching away, my finger still pointing in that direction. Sasuke caught up to me.

"Stop it," he ordered.

"No." hehehehehe. I can be stubborn when i wanna....

He walked behind me, and after looking around too see if anyone was there, (which there wasn't by the way,) he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him, causing me to stop walking and blush a bit.

"Please?" he whispered sweetly into my ear.

"O-okay..." I stuttered, a little bit surprised. he smirked and released me, and the rest of the way to house was silent.

--------------------------------

"YAMI! WE'RE HOME!" I yelled walking through the wall of the Uchiha house.

"What do you mean 'home'?" she asked, coming into view.

"Well, i'm living with you guys so yeah... this place is now my home." I replied, and sasuke opened the door, and came in.

"Hi yami," he greeted.

"Hey." She said.

Silence. The silence was pretty fucking awkward, so i couldn't help myself.

"SHIT! A GAY BABY WAS BORN!" I yelled, and me and yami burst out laughing. I looked up at sasuke." Aww c'mon ducky! you know you wanna!" and.... and.... AND! the most magical thing happened! Sasu burst out laughing.

"Bitch." sasuke said as we calmed down, and then we burst into another laughing fit.

"I THINK...I THINK I'M DEAD! UCHIHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. SAMUEL! NOT AGAIN!" We laughed even harder. There was a knock on the door, and holding in her laughter, Yami hid. I somehow got up and answered it.

"Yes?"

"Are you guys alive?" my uncle asked.

"Yes, why?" i replied with a question. Oh fuck. I'm gonna- I burst out laughing.

"Everything's fine, Kakashi." sasuke said, trying to keep a straight face, and closed the door. I calmed down after sasuke closed the door.

"Oh shit i'm tired." I said, getting off the floor. since when was i on the floor? i climbed up the stairs and fell through sasuke's wall. "Owie...." I pulled the rest of myself into sasuke's room and climbed into his bed. so comfy... I closed my eyes.

Not two seconds later, sasuke came into the room. he got in the bed, and i could fell his eyes on me. (stupid six sense). Using the back of his hand he brushed some of the hair out of my face, and got closer to me. He put his hand on my waist, and kissed my forehead. I smiled a bit, and cuddled into his chest.
"Hey duckbutt," I murmured. "I like your hair."