Chapter 30: Home Feels Good

"I missed this." Emma whispers in the dim light.

"Me too." Regina pushes her body more into Emma's.

"Thanks for making the light go away."

"For you always."

Emma chuckles and nuzzles her face in Regina's hair inhaling her aroma. "You smell unfairly good." Her right hand squeezes the thigh it's resting on.

Regina decides not to fight the moan and to make a little show for her wife. She grinds her butt against Emma's crotch.

She hears a low groan behind her. "I've missed you too."

Emma chuckles and moves her lips to kiss Regina's shoulder.

"But it's all my fault." Regina blurts out.

"Why?" Emma wonders.

"Because..." Regina turns in her wife's embrace. Brown eyes lock with green immediately. "I was so afraid and ran thus putting you in this situation."

"Oh, no. Don't." Pale fingers move up to cup tanned face. "Don't do that, Regina. You did what you thought was the best at that time. Don't... You felt enough regret for making me an orphan."

"But I left you with my sister to whom you felt attraction."

"Due to the magic."

"Whatever. I shouldn't have been so afraid knowing that we have Truest Love. I am... uually not the one that runs."

"Usually I am." Emma's lips curl up in soft smile.

"Precisely. I would understand if you want space..." A single finger on her full lips shut her up.

"I'm not going anywhere. I am going to stay here. With you and our baby." Emma's hand goes to cover Regina's belly.

"Maybe there are more." Regina winces at the possibility.

"More?" Green eyes widen in astonishment.

"Yes. The crosser hinted that. And given that we've made three magical clouds..."

Regina leaves time for Emma to finish.

"Triplets? I need to sit down."

"You are lying, Emma." Regina punches her bicep playfully.

"But imaging three kids all at once." Emma scratches the bridge of her nose.

"It's going to be quite the thrill. I remember I was having troubles with Henry and the job." Regina recalls.

"But now you have me and the rest of this dysfunctional family." Emma senses the stress hidden behind those words and cups Regina's face. "I'm not going anywhere."

"I know that... It's just..." Regina exhales loudly.

"Doubt. I get it. I still doubt myself too."

"What I did to deserve you?"

"Cursed bunch of people." Emma says calmly.

Regina hits her bicep playfully and Emma is rolling them over and pinning her under.

The blonde does nothing but to stare down at brown eyes.

Regina's eyes see the love staring back at her and her heart swells. "Come here." She says with low husky voice and pulls Emma in until she can crushes their lips. At first the kiss is slow and only lips. Regina's hands roam over Emma's back scratching slightly over the thin fabric of the tank top. Her whole body buzzes with arousal and magic. Only this time she could tell the difference between her magic and the magic her love for Emma brings. She wraps her leg around Emma's waist pulling her on top.