CHAPTER 3 : BATHROOM ISSUES

Kathryn's party is a bit dull, Emma thinks. People are seemingly disturbed by Regina's presence. Five years have passed since the curse was broken, but people still seem to not be used to her. Somehow, they can't get over the evil things she has done. Can't they just look at Snow? She neither fears the Queen nor does she feel awkward standing next to her. And they talk to each other without despising each other. They even exchange recipes every now and then. Yes, their actions are neither completely forgotten nor forgiven, but you can clearly see that they are on very good terms despite their past.

Snow and Regina are role models for everyone in this world, Emma thinks to herself while she watches the two women talking with the birthday girl.

Regina wears a cream skirt. It's long enough to not show anything, but short enough to parade her leg's length. Her white shirt is unbuttoned enough that Emma's member wakes up slowly. The blonde shakes her head and tries hard to focus on something else than her wife's delicious outfit.

Emma herself is wearing the same outfit from this morning. Regina had suggested a dress suitable for her condition, but it was rejected instantly. She just put a black tie and a vest on and she was ready to go.

"Ma!" Henry's excited voice echoes in her ears. The teen gives her a hug before looking at her green eyes. "I'm so happy to have you and mom together!" A smile takes over his face.

"And we are happy to have you, kid." Her kid is fifteen years old and likes school, but prefers to spend his weekends at the Enchanted Forest exploring his grandmother's old castle.

The chateau is now running only for Henry's whim. Whenever he goes there, a handful of courtiers from Snow's castle follow the young man around with instructions to please him in every possible way. Snow likes to indulge Henry much to his mothers' dislike.

"I never imagined any of this would happen," he says with his already changing voice. Seeing that his mother is puzzled, he continues. "I knew that the curse was real and that mom was the Evil Queen and all of that but..." Henry stops, arranging his thoughts in his mind like his Mom taught him. "I have always believed that once you go to the evil side, you can't desert it. But Mom proved me wrong. She proved everyone wrong. She took everybody's belief of her and shoved it out of this world."

Emma listens very carefully to her son's rant. If there is a point to it, it would be a long monologue before he gets to it. It was a trait that was just now surfacing. So, the blonde woman sits on the nearest couch with her left leg over the right and bent at the knee, followed by her son who mirrors her position.

"And here she is now...five years after the curse broke, chatting with Snow White. The one person she tried to kill multiple times and failed miserably at it. I guess this is the only thing she hasfailed at, really. Well, the curse was broken so that is something else too, I guess." Apparently the boy wanted to talk, totally disregarding Emma.

"And your point is..."

"I don't have a point," Henry said, earning a suppressed, mocking chuckle from Emma. Teenager. "I just express what I think. Mom promised it to you when you broke the curse."

"Yeah, that deal was between me and your Mom. I don't need another Swan-Mills' argument over my poor brain," Emma says never taking eyes of Regina. "Besides I have a looong night ahead of me."

Henry sees where his mother's eyes are at and doesn't like what she is implying.

"Ew, gross! I officially want to move out of the house for good," the boy states, knowing that Regina would not allow this. But one can hope.

"You lived with us five years and now you want to move out?" Emma has to admit she is having fun with hers son's shyness. It reminded her of Regina at the beginning of their relationship.