CHAPTER 16 : SPIN THE BOTTLE PART 1

Hello lovely people who read this thing. The chapter has taken a weird turn from my initial plan so now it is two parts.

The rest of the celebration went according to plan. Henry felt in love with the red Dodge and decided to spend the night in it with Grace. "Nothing will happen," he said at Regina's death glare. But just to be sure, Emma asked Eva to drive the Dodge to the mansion's lawn so she could watch over the kids that night. Everyone was happy but mostly the birthday boy.

The party ended around midnight when most of the guests had left. Regina, Emma, Snow,David,Maleficent, Reina,Ruby, August, and Bae (Snow wanted him to stay and the others just rolled their eyes) stayed to clean after the guests.

Few people asked why Emma arrested Regina. Snow explained that there was misunderstanding, and they believed her because she is still their Queen.

Everyone met Swan and everyone's eyes were about to pop out. Emma got tired of telling the story of how "True Love has amechanism to ensure that there is offspring. No. That was not what she said. That was what Snow was telling to cover after her daughter's explanation. What Emma said was: "I have a boner because there is no other way to make ababy with the Queen." That was definitely not a good explanation according to Snow's standards so she had to run after her daughter to clean up the mess.

Reginaon the other hand was laughing at mother and daughter. It was funny to see the usual uptight Snow blushing and ashamed from her baby girl who was anything else but baby girl. Emma was more like a full, mature woman with a penis.

Speaking of the mature woman...She spent too much time exploring the new house and marking all the places she could take her wife. After all, the new mansion had to be thoroughly desecrated. With her hormones raging as per usual and the magic holding Swan up almost all the time, she could find a flying fuck to give. There was none really. She searched the whole house.

"You wannaplay spin the bottle?" Emma looks at her wife like she has three heads.

Her dreams about all the different places for sex in here vanished from her head. The last time she played the particular game she ended uphaving sex with some spoiled rich girl whose daddy turned out to be big shot in Boston. And let's just say that his guards had strong fists.

They are all sitting in the large media center in Snow's basement. Bae and August are sitting on the first raw next to Ruby and Mal, turned backwards tothe second. Emmais sandwiched by the twin sisters with Regina on her right. Snow and David are just getting in the room with four bowls of popcorn.

"Yes, I want to. I haven't played it," Regina says with her most innocent voice. It doesn't suit her smirk though.

She is planning something, Emma thinks. And it won't be pretty. All that magic swirling around freely in this place is choking her. It's like the air is thicker than usual. Emma senses Regina and Reina' magic dumping into each other, connecting. Apparently when very tipsy, the twins have very little to zero control over it.

Let's see how longshe can wait before taking me in private, Reginathinks. Her whole body is aching for Emma again. Like it has stopped. It hasn't.

"You don't have to do everything I have done."

"What's more important is why you don't wanna play it, Swan," Ruby comments as she takes two of the bowls from Snow.

The Charming family catches up with what is happening and sits on Reina's side, handing her a bowl. The twin places the bowl in Emma's lap and the latter shifts uncomfortably, causing the twins to chuckle.

"I...I just have abad memory," the blonde mumbles under her breath hoping that no one will hear her and the subject will be forgotten. Not a chance.