CHAPTER 2 : YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY

Walking around with a cock in your wife's pants because yours can't fit with it is a very bizarre thing, Emma thinks.

She is sitting in her chair at the office. No crimes at this early hour. Probably the storybook characters are still sleeping. It's strange that in this little town called Storybrooke, every storybook character (well, almost every character) ever written lives. The ones who aren't here are back in their respective worlds –Wonderland, Enchanted Forest and the others that Emma doesn't remember.

The curse was broken. Emma and Snow got sucked into a portal. Mother-daughter bonding time was fine until Cora showed up. And it turns out that she was the mother of all evil. This bitch was more evil than Regina. She played them and managed to get to Storybrooke first. Luckily, Regina and Rumple united and defeated her. Everyone was relieved when Regina crushed her mother's heart before the eyes of the entire town. But Emma was the only one comforting the former Queen later that night. The blonde remembers every little detail – every soft curve, every tongue flick, every finger brush, every loving caress, every little moan, every addictive taste, every earth-shattering climax.

"Emma!"

Even in her own thoughts, the sound of her mother's voice is annoying.

"Ouch!" But that pinch is definitely not in her brain. Emma opens her eyes (when she closed them is a mystery), to see Snow hovering over her like a mother eagle. Green eyes blink a few times trying to focus on the pale face before her.

"Were you asleep?" The ebony haired woman is not happy at what she had just witnessed. "At your work place during working hours?"

"There isn't much to do as Sheriff of a town where half of the people are over in other worlds."

"There is. Tonight is Kathryn's birthday and we're all invited." Snow sees the puzzled look on her daughter's face. "Tell me you didn't forget."

"I didn't." It's just that her thoughts were consumed by this pulsating thingy between her legs. Damn Regina and their first time. "We have a gift!" At least that's what Emma thinks. If not, Regina could just puff something.

"I still have a hard time with you saying 'we' which means 'me and Regina,'" Snow says with a frown. Who could have thought that she and the Evil Queen would be, once again, on family basis? Well, almost. They forgave each other after Regina had defeated Cora. Actually, it was more like they were locked in the mayor's office by Emma and Charming with the mission to say 'I'm sorry for what I did to you. Let's have a clean start for the sake of our family and our lives' and mean it. Those were the longest three hours of their lives.

"Yeah, me too," Emma's confused voice snaps Snow out of her thoughts.

"I'll see you tonight." After a moment of awkward silence, her mother decides it's time to go.

"Right. See you tonight," Emma replies quickly.

How in the hell would she attend this gathering with this cock inside her...Regina's pants? Everyone will be there. Emma looks at the clock feeling desperate. Two hours until the lunch break.

"We have a problem!" Emma says and closes the doors with her right hand. When she turns around, she drops the two to-go bags and the one paper bag she is holding with her left hand.

The view in front of her makes her jaw drop to the floor and all worries disappear.

"I imagine we do," Regina replies with her sinfully deep Evil Queen voice. She is leaning her ass on her desk, hands clutching the desk on either side of her hips. Her tanned body is covered with nothing but a white, unbuttoned blouse. Regina's deep breathing causes the soft fabric to move ever so slightly, causing her breasts to be just barely covered. Her long, toned legs were bare, and as Emma continued to look down Regina's body, she notices she still has on her four-inch, fuck me hells.