CHAPTER 20: A DAY IN BED PART 2

Regina kneels on the bed and takes a moment to appreciate the view. Her gorgeous wife is lying flat on the mattress with her head tilted to the right. The blonde curls, gathered with an elastic band, are resting on the pillow. The long pale hands are spread away from the body. Her legs arenot parted. For now,Regina says to herself.

She takes the bottle of oil and pours some of its contents over Emma's back.

"Oh..." the other woman trembles, because apparently the oil is cold.

"Relax. You'll get used to it. And don't forget to breathe." Reginaassures her, and runs her hands all over her back to spread the liquid everywhere and prepare her muscles.

Emma decides against answering. Those hands make everything else just disappear. They start from her neck and go all the way to her butt and then back up again.

"Bury your head in the pillow." Regina whispers softly and Emma obeys the order.

Reginafocuses on the neck first. She moves her hands over Emma's shoulders and makes circles with her thumbs at the base of her neck. She feels the tension starting to ease up a little under her fingers. She notices her wife's breathing is slowly falling into a rhythm. She goes up where the scalp starts and uses her right thumb and index finger to massage the area. The motion is simple - from the back of the neck to the front where the jaw is, but she knows it does wonders to ease the neck tension.

And it does. In time, Emma moans, and that's Regina's cue to move lower.

With the heel of her hands, she makes circles, starting from the spine and gradually moving to the sides. She smiles when her skin flushes under her ministrations and bites her lips at every moan she hear from the woman underneath. Her own body temperature rises and her heart beats faster when her hands reach the end of the back.

Emma is flying on apink cloud. Yes,she sure is. Her wife's magical, in every sense of the word, fingers, are making her skin heat up. It is close to healing even. It relaxes her sore muscles. She sinks further into the mattress, enjoying her reward. A shot of arousal goes straight to her core when Regina's hands reach her lower back and press into her dimples there.

"That area, and a little lower, needs more attention." She says calmly. She really means it, because her muscles there are even worse than when she runs.

"And why is that?" Regina bites the inside of her cheek to suppress the moan formed in her throat because of her wife's words. It had been just an hour since her fall off the bed, but her desire for that woman is ever present.

"Well, there were a hard few days for the muscles there."

"Really? And why is that?" Regina asks with a playful tone.

"Because..." Emma's words die in her throat when the bold hands cup her butt and massage it.

"I didn't hear you, dear?" Regina runs her fingers over the skin between the butt cheeks, lowering them and then going back up. With every run the fingers go lower and lower, teasing and testing Emma's endurance.

"Um... You and I..."

The fingers run just past Emma's outer lips; her breathing stop like asilent plea for them to go there. But they don't. They continue their path, tracing the skin of her thighs. They reach the back of the knees, and then on their way up, they get bolder and touch, actually touch, Emma's outer lips.

Naturally, the woman jerks at the touch.

"I thought the muscles needed rest," Regina asks licking her lips and stilling her finger just at Emma's entrance.

"Stop..."

"I am not doing anything right now."

"You are applying pressure."