CHAPTER 15 : I KNOW YOU

Now about this chapter. I know that Eva is dead according to Once and Regina doesn't have twin sister (as if yet) but this story have a little different back story. I haven't done flashback pre-Swan Queen for two reasons. First, no one asked. And second, I'm explaining as we go further in the story. So why these two just randomly pop out...Well, Regina will tell you now.

So here is the next chapter. I hope you like it anddon't forget to review. Reviews feed me like nothing else.

"Our son," Bae says with that sickening smile of his that I hate so much.

Ihave never liked him. He is more of a coward that his father. He is an even more terrible father than Rumple because he abandoned his son twice. He just left one day without explanation. And for what? Was he that repulsed by the thought of his son being raised by the Evil Queen? Or the fact that Emma was firm right from the start that Iwill forever be part of Henry's life and that this was not open for discussion? Was it the fact that by the time he returned to Storybrooke (Emma went to find him because of the favor she owned to Rumple) we had slipped in the very definition of family? It was just three months after we started dating but it felt like we had done it all our lives.

All thoughts stop when Emmacollapses before me.

"Emma..." I cry out kneeling beside my wife.

Eva and Snow join me while Bae stays there like a statue. Nothing new.

"Regina, what happened?" Evaasks me.

"I presume it's the magic...but I'm not sure."

"Emmadoesn't have magic," Bae decides to join the conversation.

"She has because she is Regina's True Love and they want a child," Evasnaps at him before her daughter.

That's the thing I love about Eva. She is always so open and calm with people. She thinks before she acts. She is probably the one person here with pure heart if that even exists.

Everyone thought she was dead because Snow couldn't sacrifice her mother at the expense of someone else's life. But the thing that no one knew was that Johanna could. She did save Eva. She couldn't let her Queen die. She used the candle that my mother gave to Snow and so the Red Queen of Wonderland was born. The first time we saw her was when we took Henry on a trip to Neverland three years ago.

"Emma, wake up, dear." I cup my wife's pale face.

"And what is that thing in her pants?" He asks.

At least he can notice things.

"It is a penis that was made by the magic. So they can have children." Eva explains him calmly.

"A what?"

Iam focused on Emma and waking her up but I can imagine his shocked face.

"A penis. Like the one you have in your pants."

"Only bigger," Snow says and we all look at her surprised.

"How do you know which is bigger? And how do you even know what Ihave in my pants?" Bae shrieks.

"Well...Umm...This thing is huge." She points at Emma.

"Enough of sizes. Why has Emma fainted, Regina?" Eva steers the awkward conversation in another direction.

"The magic combined with the anger of seeing Bae. It was too much for her to handle," I explain while holding Emma's head on my knees.

"What we can do?" Bae asks.

"Oh, now you care?" I snap at him. "You just left one day leaving your own son to wait for you to go biking and then come back the next year like nothing has happened."