Chapter 54 - Paris

German's POV:

We arrived to Paris and around half way in the car Edmond hopped out.

- I'm going on another way now... But you stay in the house for now - he said - Soon me, Angie, Haydeé, Morrel and Valentine will be going to the theater...

- I guess I know what your plan is... - I mumbled.

- Good - he grinned - Then find a song, tell me a day before the show and I'll make sure everything works - he said then he soon left with another car as I was taken to his house.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When I arrived all I could do was to collapse down on the sofa and sigh deeply.

- I'm afraid as fuck! - I groaned to myself.

But I'm here to win her trust back. I'm not giving up without even trying!

Angie's POV:

I've been laying in my bed in my old room, staring at the ceiling when Edmond arrived back home and layed beside me.

- What are thinking about? - he asked.

- I wasn't really thinking... Just staring the ceiling... Nothing more.

It was true actually.

- I see - he smiled then took my hand and kissed it - Are you still feeling down?

I now sat up and looked at him.

- Only because I feel like I'm betraying you as well as all the others did.

Edmond sat up too and smiled at me.

- This is not true. You never betrayed me.

- I did...

- No! - he snapped as he pushed me down on the bed as he continued - You have been by my side since we met and you always helped me out with everything and even if sometimes I wasn't that good to you... You were still with me... Even though you could leave at any time... Even now... So don't say things like that to me anymore... Understood?

- Yes, Sir - I laughed.

- That's my girl - he smiled - Anyway would you like to come to the theater with me this weekend? We'll be meeting up with Valetine today, Haydeé arrived tonight and on Friday Morrel will come too so we'll be going together... If you want too of course.

- Okay, sounds good - I nodded - Atleast I won't think about German that much...

Edmond seemed to be frozen for a second as I said that then he hugged me.

- Okay then... But now excuse me... I need to check up on something important... - he said then kissed my forehead and left my room.

Edmond's POV:

She still seems so sad because of that asshole. I just hope he won't mess up his only chance to make her forgive him.

Don't get me wrong... I love Angie so much, but she has someone in her heart that I could never ever replace even if I'd try.

Anyway... I decided to go my house at Auteuil, where I made Baptistin to take German to. I wanted to make sure him and Angie won't meet until the time I've planned.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Ah... You're finally here! - German jumped up from where he was sitting when he saw me at the salon's door.

- Nice to see you too, German...

- S-Sorry...

- It's okay - I smiled - But listen carefully to me... - I said as I began to tell him my full plan to help him get Angie back.