Chapter 3 - The reunion

- Angie? - I heard his voice from behind me, but before I cound answer Pablo stood between me and him protectively.

- Don't you dare even come near her anymore! - he hissed.

- Pablo, enough... - I said calmly - I can handle him...

I then stepped out from behind Pablo to face him... German.

He was standing right there, in front of me and looked at me so shocked that he was frozen in place. I looked back at him calmly, but all I wanted to do is to slap his face in front of everyone, but I can't...

- Well, well... - Edmond smiled - Will any of you move, or say anything?

- I... don't know what to say... - I stuttered.

- How about you, Mr. Castillo? - he continued, now looking at German who looked back at him in shock.

- How did you know my name?

- I know everything about you. More than you, or Angie can imagine - he replied mysteriously which made me shiver in a good way... I don't know how he does that though.

German took a deep breath again and was about to speak up when a blond haired woman appeared beside him.

- Ah, here you are, German! - she said, smiling and when she turned to me her eyes widened just as mine - Angie?

- Priscilla... - I sighed.

Edmond looked at me confused.

- Angie, it's nice to see you again! - said meanwhile Priscilla who then came up to me and hugged me.

- Yeah... it is... - I mumbled.

Oh, anyway Priscilla Ferro is Ludmilla's mother. She has the similar attitude like her daughter so you can imagine how she said what she said to me just now.

- Well... - German spoke up nervously - Seems like I don't need to introduce anyone now...

- What are you saying, German? You need to tell everyone about the great news! - said Priscilla excitedly.

No way... Don't tell me that they're...

- Well, me and Priscilla are...

- ... engaged!! - she finished his sentence and it made me freeze, but I don't know why am I surprised. He'd have done that if I'd be here anyway. Promises to him means nothing.

Meanwhile everyone clapped to them and Pablo looked at me worriedly.

- Angie...

- Well, congratulations - I said to German.

In the past 4 years that I spent beside Edmond Dantes I quickly could learn how to hide fully my true feelings from anyone so no one noticed the shock I was feeling now, except Edmond himself... as always he can read me like a book.

- Can't I get a hug? - German suddenly changed his tone from nervous to playful.

- Are you talking to me now? - I questioned back, confused.

- Who else came home after a long time for god sake?!

Okay... this made me laugh.

- Okay, fine - I smiled and hugged him tightly then everyone else came around us into a group hug.

After a few minutes we let go of each other and then the count spoke up.

- Now... I only need five more minutes of you time to invite you to my house for a party! - he said - All of you...

- Us too? - questioned Francesca, quite shocked.

- Yes. I heard from Angie that all of you are very, very talented and I want to see if she was right, or not - he continued with a smile - So if you want you any of you can sing, or whatever you want to. So what do you say?

- It would be really awesome! - said Vilu and everyone agreed.

- Then it's decided - said Pablo happily - We would love to go!

- Very good - Edmond smiled - Then I'll see all of you tomorrow 7 pm in the evening - he said then looked at me - Can you come with me, Angie? I know I didn't show you the house I just bought yet...

- Oh yeah... Okay - I nodded - Then I'll see you guys later!

- Angie, wait! - said Vilu - Can I see you today? Or will you visit us for dinner? - she asked.

- Well... If your dad doesn't have any problem with that... - I mumbled while looking at German.

- Why would I? - he replied with a slight smile, but I could see pain in his eyes, I don't know why though, but it makes me worried.

- Okay then... I'll see you tonight - I smiled then left the Studio with Edmond.