Chapter 13 - A song

3 days passed again and me and Edmond grew closer to each other since his birthday which I'm really happy about, but since then I haven't seen German and that makes me a bit worried so today I decided to ask Vilu about him when we're meeting in the coffee.

But before the meeting I had a lesson with Haydeé since I've been her tutor for 2 years now and I'm truly enjoying it because she's a very smart girl... Just like Vilu...

Anyway... We were finishing with geography when she jumped up...

- Woah - I laughed - Are you in a hurry somewhere?

- Yes! I mean no... But are you in a hurry to somewhere now? - she asked excitedly.

- No... Actually no... - I mumbled - Why do you ask?

- Can we sing together?

- Oh? Yeah... sure. Why not - I grinned - Okay, let's go t the piano!

- Yay! - she laughed and ran out of the room, to the ballroom where the huge piano was in the house. It has a really good sound of it and even though there are more pianos in the house we prefer using that one.

I followed her to the ballroom...

- What do you want to sing? - I asked her.

- Uhm...

----- MEANWHILE -----

Edmond's POV:

Today I called over the Morcerf's for some talking, but unfortunately Fernand didn't came. Only Mercedes and Albert which is weird because usually she doesn't come near me without her husband... But whatever.

I also called German and Violetta Castillo over because I want to make German and Angie talk normally and I have a plan how to made them talk...

----- TIME SKIP -----

As we were talking we heard piano music and I looked up at Baptistin who just nodded. That meant Castillos are here too.

- Do you hear the piano? - questioned suddenly Mercedes.

- Yeah, I do! - replied Albert.

- Let's check what's happening there - I said with a satisfied smile - It must be Angie and Haydeé...

Angie's POV:

I began to play En Mi Mundo on the piano since this is what Haydeé wanted and I was about to start singing when I heard Violetta's voice coming from the door which surprised me because I didn't know that she's gonna come over.

Ahora sabes que, yo no entiendo lo que pasa

sin embargo se, nunca hay tiempo para nada

pienso que no me doy cuenta

y le doy mil y una vueltas

mis dudas me cansaron

ya no esperare

I could see that German was with her too as they both came near to us and we began to sing together. While Vilu and Haydeé is on my side German was standing behind me and his hands were on my shoulders which I didn't mind.

Y vuelvo a despertar en mi mundo

siendo lo que soy

y no voy a parar ni un segundo

mi destino es hoy

y vuelvo a despertar en mi mundo

siendo lo que soy

y no voy a parar ni un segundo

mi destino es hoy

As we finished as heard clapping from the other door and we saw Mercedes, Albert and Edmond there, looking at us while the two girls came to hug me tightly. German was hesitating, but I pulled to us too and when the girls let go of us I whispered to him.

- Let's meet tomorrow in the park - I said.

He looked at me shocked then just nodded and smiled at me.

I decided that I want to make things up with him because even though I have enough reason to still be mad, but he's my niece's father after all and I still love him in some ways... So yeah.

- This was amazing! - said Edmond, smiling as him and his guests came closer to us.

- It was really beautiful - agreed Mercedes, Albert just nodded.

- I have one more song in mind... - said German and looked at me.

I understood right away and stood up, letting him to the piano and he began to play while Vilu started singing first:

Si te sientes perdido en ningun lado

Viajando tu mundo del pasado

Si dices mi nombre yo te iré a buscar

Then I joined:

Si crees que todo esta olvidado

Que tu cielo azul esta nublado

Si dices mi te iré a encontrar

Haydeé joined too since I taught her this song as well as some others:

Es tan fuerte lo que creo y siente

Que ya nada detendrà este momento

El pasado es un recuerdo

Y los suenos crecen siempre creceran

Then we all sang together as German joined too:

Ya verás que algo se enciende de nuevo

Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos

Algo se enciende de nuevo

Tiene sentido intentar cuando estamos juntos

Cuando estamos juntos podemos soñar

We finished and everyone clapped happily while Vilu and I hugged German tightly....