Chapter 43 - Antonio: Part 1

Angie's POV:

The next day we all were in the Studio, working on the songs for the show.

Once I went to the music room, alone to play for a bit when I felt someone watching me and when I turned around I saw Fernand standing behind me only a few inches away from me.

I thought he won't even step out of his house after his secret coming out, but I was wrong...

- Hey, beautiful - he grinned.

- Hey...

- I wasn't planning to go anywhere alone... But I've missed seeing your beautiful face.

Good for me...

- Ah... Interesting. I'm surprised you came to see me after what happened there...

- You're just a too good person - he said with a grin as he walked closer and closer to me - I can kinda understand you and I respect you for that as well...

- Well... That's good to hear.

He then grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to him...

- Now tell me... How did the count know about that incident?

- He didn't know - I replied firmly.

- I know you're lying - he said as he pushed me firmly against the wall and held both of my hands up with one hand so I couldn't move away - Tell me the truth... Who is him?

- Why don't you ask him yourself? - I said calmly, but he now placed both hands on my waist - Oh god... Let go of me already!

- Not until I get what I want - he said, but before I could say anything Antonio came in, causing Morcerf to let go of me.

- Angie, we need you out here for a se...

At this moment he suddenly collapsed, but luckily Edmond was right behind him so he caught him before he fell on the floor and we quickly took him to the hospital.

----- TIME SKIP -----

2 hours passed since we took Antonio to the hospital and now Pablo was here with me and Edmond as well.

A few minutes after he arrived the doctor came to us too...

- I have bad news about Mr. Fernandez... - he started and both me and Pablo trembled - His heart became really weak by now and if you haven't arrive here in time he might as well die right away...

- And what will happen now? - Pablo asked - Can he even leave the hospital when he gets better?

- I'm afraid he won't get better... He's now in a deep coma...

Both me and Pablo gasped and meanwhile Vilu and German arrived too, but Edmond was really calm for some reason.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The doctor let us into Antonio's room and my mom arrived from Madrid to see him as well. I called her a few hours earlier and I'm surprised that she arrived in a really short time.

She must be really worried about him as well...

----- TIME SKIP -----

We have been in Antonio's room for a while now when the machine's started beeping and we all jumped up.

- His heart stopped! - said the nurse who rushed in first and the doctors and nurses came in and sent us out, but my mom didn't want to come out.

- No! Antonio! - she cried - You can't die, please!!

I tried to hold back my tears, but I failed. I was now crying too just as the others.

Meanwhile the doctors couldn't help him and they were about to say something we really didn't want to hear...

- I'm really sorry, but...

- Wait! - suddenly Edmond shouted.