Chapter 26 - Fencing lesson

After me and Edmond finished singing the party went on normally and no one was watching us anymore, but I still couldn't let go of him...

- Did you miss me this much? - Edmond laughed as he was still holding me tightly to himself.

- Yes, I did! - I moaned as I let go of him - The house was so empty without you!

- That's good to hear - he smiled - But I don't believe you - he added playfully.

- Huh?

- Prove me that you missed me! - he said while smirking at me and I understood right away what he wanted me to do and so I did.

I leaned closer to him, but before I could do anything he grabbed me by my waist and kissed me passionately on the lips that I barely could catch my breath, but I didn't mind. I loved him and I loved when he was doing this.

- You look wonderful in this dress as well... - he added and he smiled softly.

- Thank you... - I smiled and blushed deeply.

Now Edmond stood up and held out his hand...

- Would you give me this dance? - he asked.

- Yes, sure... - I grinned as I held his hand, stood up and we began to dance, falling into our own world.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the engagement party finished we were about to leave when Priscilla came up to us.

- I'm glad you finished this day happily as well though - she said as she hugged me.

- Me too - I smiled as I looked over to Edmond who was smiling at me as well.

- But excuse me, Mylady... - he interrupted - We have to go... We have some things to do...

- Alright, take care both of you! - said Priscilla happily, but German wasn't that happy, but I couldn't care less and we headed hone together.

German's POV:

I can't forget about how sad Angie looked before the count appeared again. I feel like I made another terrible mistake and lost her, but what else could I do? I was all alone when I met Priscilla and I love her for making me happy again.

I can't leave her and besides... The count makes Angie happy enough... I should've seen that before I did what I did on that night... I don't know... I feel so confused...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was thinking all night and on the morning I decided to go to the count's house to see if Angie's there since it's the weekend she isn't in the Studio.

As I was there I didn't even have to knock because Ali opened the door and lead me to a weird room. I peeked inside and I saw Angie and the count fencing. I didn't want to bother so I just stood there at the door until the count suddenly disarmed her and gently, but firmly pushed her against the wall.

- I won... Once again... - smirked the count as he was going to kiss Angie, but I cleared my throat and they both looked at me.

I couldn't help it! I didn't want to see them kissing...

- Ah, Mr. German! - said the count, trying to sound happy - How come that you came here?

- I just... I was just around here so I decided to come and see what's up... - I replied hesitantly.

- I see...

- What are you two doing anyway?

- We were training! - said Angie quite happily.

- How about you two try this together? - offered the count.

- I have never ever done this before, honestly... - I admitted.

- Are you afraid that I will win against you? - Angie asked cheekily.

- Eh? Of course not! - I snapped - Okay! I am in!

- Good boy! - Angie said even more cheekily, but soon I kinda regretted my decision because she put me down almost straight away.

- Holy cow! - I gasped - Angie...

- I know I am amazing! - she grinned.

- Darlings, I need to go away for a little bit - the count interrupted - But you two can continue playing around, okay?

We both agreed and he left with Bertuccio.

- Angie, I wanted to talk to you about that night as well... - I said.

- I know what you want to say... - Angie sighed and closed her eyes - And alright. You love Priscilla and I love the count... That was just uhm... A lustful night between us... Nothing more.

She said that and it just broke my heart. I really wanted to say that "I love you and not her and I want to marry you right now", but I knew I can't say that... Mostly after she said that she loves the count and I want to see her happy... And if she's happy then I will let her be...

- German!

Angie's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

- Want to try fencing a bit more? I am a singing teacher, but I think I can teach you this as well - she laughed.

- Well... Okay then - I smiled as we continued this sword fight thing... And I honestly enjoyed it and I think she enjoyed it too.