Chapter 33 - Cheeky men

As we went back downstairs with German I couldn't get my mind off of Noirtier. He looked at us like... Like I don't really know, but it made me nervous.

Anyway... As we sat down for the dinner Edmond was sitting on my right and German was on my left. I was in the middle as we ate and talk. It was a really good dinner.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We were still sitting at the dining table when I suddenly felt a hand on my tigh. It was Edmond. While he was talking he looked at me from the corner of his eyes, probably to see my reaction as he was caressing me.

It definitely made me blush, but I tried to keep calm and it worked until I felt another hand on my other tigh. This time it was German.

I needed to take a huge breath before I explode. Two men were caressing my legs at the same goddamn time! What the hell is going on?! These two have no shame for sure!

Well... I knew German doesn't have any shame, but Edmond either?! This is ridiculous so let's move on....

----- TIME SKIP -----

We went to the salon to have coffee and we continued talking. Edmond this time once again rested one of his hand on my leg and after a while Mrs. Villefort spoke up.

- I can see you two have a really strong relationship... - she said and her jealousy made me truly happy.

- We definitely have - Edmond smiled - We even wrote a song together!

- A song?

The old Villefort's eyes widened too just as everyone else's.

- The song that you two sang on our engagement party? - Priscilla asked.

- Yes, that's it - Edmond nodded.

- Why don't you two show us? - said Villefort - You made me curious.

I looked over to Edmond who just smiled at me.

- Okay... - I nodded.

German's POV:

I'm here, sitting and watching as Angie and the count singing and looking at each other with so much love and I feel like I want to just rush there and kiss her, but I can't. This is something that I can't do...

As I was thinking I suddenly got a weird idea and leaned closer to Priscilla and told her my plan.

- That's not a bad idea - she said and smiled at me - Let's show them that they're not the only couple that can sing - she grinned.

I just smiled and nodded.

When Angie and the count finished singing everyone clapped, but I couldn't help clapping rather sarcastically and seemed like Angie noticed it too because she shot me a cold look which made me shiver.

- Do you have anything better, German? - she asked.

- Actually I do... Well, we do - I replied as I looked over at Priscilla.

- Then show us - said Edmond and a weird grin appeared on his face.

- Well, as you wish- I replied and soon we started as well....

Angie's POV:

Will they actually sing? What the hell?!

Wait... Are they going to sing Yo soy asi?? Yes, they definitely are!

They were standing next to each other and soon they began to sing...

Escucha y siente

Sube el volumen vas a enloquecer

Entiende y siente

De corazones rotos, soy el rey

Yo soy el rey, soy el rey

Perdiendo el control

I felt like this whole time German was trying to make me jealous with his acts.... And I hate to admit, but it worked.

The way he was playing around with Priscilla made me wanna explode and throw Priscilla off of there, but I know I'd look ridiculous.

Dime el ritmo ponte a bailar

Ven conmigo déjate besar

Yo sé te va a gustar

Mi estilo te va a conquistar

Mis pies te mueve al compás

Sé que no lo puedes evitar

No intentes luchar

Mi estilo te va a conquistar

Y es que yo soy así

Mi vida es alocada

Sin red y voy a mil

Mi ley es doble o nada

Y es que yo soy así

Con solo una mirada

Vas a quedar de mí

Por siempre enamorada

Escucha y siente

Ya tus amiga te pueden contar

Que bien la pasaras

Entiende y siente

Estoy aquí, la fiesta va a empezar

Perdiendo el control

German thinks he's smart by trying to make me jealous in front of the whole Villefort family and Edmond, but I won't show it, I don't care how much he tries! No way I'm gonna give in!

Todo cambia

Cuando te acercas a mí

Tus ojos me hace sentir

Que estoy volando, volando

Tu presencia

Mi mundo completa

Te haré mi princesa

Hoy con un beso

Perdiendo el control

Mis pies te mueve al compás

Sé que no lo puedes evitar

No intentes luchar

One, two, three, four

Y es que yo soy así

Mi vida es alocada

Sin red y voy a mil

Mi ley es doble o nada

Y es que yo soy así

Con solo una mirada

Vas a quedar de mi

Por siempre enamorada

In the end German pulled her into a passionate kiss and this was the moment when I almost broke down, but Edmond took a hold of my hand which calmed me down instantly, but I'm still upset... Why does he do this to me? Am I that bad that I deserve it, or what?