Chapter 32 - Noirtier de Villefort

When I arrived home I didn't find anyone around, but when I went into Edmond's office I found a tall guy with a hat on. When he heard me going in turned around and I saw he had a glasses and mustache on too.

- Uhm... Hello... - I muttered - Who are you?

- Well, hello there... - he smiled then came closer to me and kissed my hand - People call me Busoni Abbe, but... - he now took off his glasses, his hat and mustache.

- Edmond?! - I gasped when I recognized him - Holy cow! You looked totally different!

- That's good to hear - he smiled - That was my goal.

- O... Kay... - I muttered - But why are you a priest exactly?

- This will be used later on - he replied - Now come here... - he smiled as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me passionately.

- Woah! - I gasped.

- Sorry... I had to do it - he grinned.

- It's perfectly fine by me - I smiled.

- You're incredible... You know that?

- Of course, I am! - I joked and Edmond hugged me tightly while he kissed my cheek.

- Anyway... The Villefort family is coming back to Buenos Aires and this time they're bringing the old Villefort too.

- Noirtier de Villefort is coming too?

- Yes.

- Why so?

- I have no idea - Edmond said and laughed - But I heard there happened some unexplained deaths lately.

- Unexplained deaths?

- Yeah... And this is why they're moving to Buenos Aires with a whole new group of servants into the house next to us.

- Oh!

- So we'll be dinner quests at them soon.. With the Castillo family too.

- They will be there too?

- Yes. As I heard...

- I see...

- Hey... Don't worry... German can't do anything to hurt you anymore, you know that... - Edmond smiled as he took my hands and kissed both softly - I love you... And I'll always be there for you... Okay?

- Thank you... - I smiled - And I love you too...

----- TIME SKIP -----

A few days later the Villefort family arrived to Buenos Aires and first Edmond went to greet then, but I couldn't because of the Studio.

That afternoon I was about to go and see German when I suddenly noticed him in the dance class with Gregorio and the kids and he seemed like he was making the music... Like a Dj.

The view made me smile....

- Ah, Angie! - Gregorio smiled when he saw me - Are you looking for someone?

- Uhm... Actually I want to steal your Dj for a bit - I replied, smiling.

- Huh? Me? - German gasped.

- Yes... But just for a few minutes... - I giggled.

Outside the room I told him about the dinner with the Villefort family and he agreed to come.

- Should I bring Priscilla and the others too? - he asked.

- Sure... I think. Well... This will be some kind of family dinner so yeah - I replied.