Chapter 28 - An invite

German's POV:

I was about to call Angie on the phone, but then I heard her and Vilu coming home and I felt quite happy to hear her voice.

Yes, I'm obsessed with her voice, with her hair, her smile, her everything, but what can I do if I'm with Priscilla and she has a boyfriend too.

- Dad! Are you home? - I hear Vilu calling my name and I jumped up from my desk and came out of my office to greet the girls.

- Hey, girls! - I said, smiling - Aren't you supposed to be in the Studio now?

- We have a little break now before the show that we have been organizing for the kids - Angie said excitedly.

- I see - I nodded and Vilu ran upstairs so me and Angie were left alone - Angie... - I started again, but she cut me off.

- German, don't even start... - she sighed.

- That night didn't mean anything to you? - I asked, calmly.

- You said that we're better forgetting about it!

- I know, but I was...

Then Vilu came back.

- Hey! Did I miss something? - she asked.

- Nothing, Vilu - said Angie - Now let's go!

And they left again.

- I was stupid... - I sighed deeply.

- Why were you stupid? - asked Priscilla as she was coming down the stairs and kissed my cheek. For some reason this couldn't calm me down too much like at the other times.

I feel like I miss something from my life. I miss the person that makes my family complete. I miss Angie... The old Angie I fell in love with... The Angie that I loved back then and I still love... But she doesn't seem to feel the same way... Or seem to be thr same person and it's all my fault...

Angie's POV:

German is coming up with the same thing over and over again and it's not like I didn't like spending that night together, but it just wasn't right. He has a fianceé and I have a boyfriend... We have to be with our partners and anyway... This would never work out between us because something, or someone is always in the way.

Suddenly my phone snapped me out of my thoughts and when I checked it Edmond was calling me.

- How about we organize a party tonight? I just realized I haven't done that since we're here in Buenos Aires... Except that one at the beginning...

- O...kay... - I muttered - Do you need any help?

- Just invite German and Violetta too, okay?

- Okay... But with them Priscilla will come too with Ludmilla.

- That's perfectly fine if it is fine for you too!

- Okay...

A party? What is his plan with this party now? I know that the Villeforts went back to Paris since the oldest Villefort that only alive and so far more rich than his own song is a sick old man. He can't move, can't speak. He's just sitting in his chair in his room and his granddaughter Valentine was worried about him so this is why they went back home.

German's POV:

I was at home, in my office, working when I heard a knock on the front door and since seemed like no one was near I went to open it and it was Angie.

- Hi... - I muttered - Wanna come in?

- Uhm no... I just came here to quickly invite you to Edmond's party that will be up on tomorrow... - she replied - Will you come?

- Sure - I nodded.

- You can get Priscilla with you as well and don't worry about telling Vilu about this. I've already talked to her about it and she'd be happy to come and I hope you too...

- I am too - I smiled.

- Okay then - she smiled back - Then I will see you tomorrow evening at the house.

I just nodded quietly and she left.

I don't know what I am doing right now and why did I agree to go, but I'm going anyway. I have no other choice.