Part 33

Jasmine.

Something strange is happening to me, everyone looks at me like im about to swallow them whole and the only person who does not flinch is James on the rare ocassion he comes to see me which seems to be every other night although he just seems to be frustrated and harsh towards me at the moment unless we are fucking each other anyway and even then hes feeling as though he is distant and wants to get it over with as soon as he can, I feel as though he wants nothing to do with me, the thing I noticed is my hearing has got better while I have been in here like how I could hear a few of the guards outside whispering about how Alpha Lou said that the bond between James and I had been broken by the bite and how that means he only comes to see me because he gets the mate longing when we are appart too long, I wanted to talk to james about this but no one will tell me anything and im afraid if I tell him I wont be able to listen to whats happening anymore and that would mean I am completely in the dark I also get the feeling everyone is scared of me and im not sure why I also keep having nightmares about blood and the walls and floors being covered in it. Lou has also given me the option to leave a few more times he does not seem to realize I love James and would not leave him. At that moment I can feel James coming to my room and I smile excitedly but when he steps into the room his scent hits my nose and he smells like that wolf the one that I could smell on the vampires.

"Why do you smell like her?" I ask confused.

"who?" he says oblivious.

"the blonde one that smells like vampires," I say stepping back away from him.

"what are you on about Jazz? I just came from aunty gwens house she sent some new clothes for you," he says waving the pile of clothes in his hand as he steps towards me.

"don't come near me you smell like her," I growl backing up more.

"don't be silly," James says walking up to me and throwing the clothes on the bed as he reaches out to cuddle me his scent overpowers me and my vision begins to shake and go red like It did before,

"no please don't touch me." I gasp putting my hands in front of me.

"I'm your mate Jazz calm down," he says again as he puts his arms around my neck. Before I can do anything to stop myself I throw him across the room my vision turning red.

"YOU'RE NOT MY MATE! I DONT HAVE ONE," I scream holding my arms at my side, it's only when I smell blood I realize he has scratch marks down his chest where blood was pooling on his shirt, he looks down in a mixture of shock and horror as he moves his hand over the red stain now covering his hand in it.

"JAMES!" I gasp my vision going back to normal as I step forward to find out what hurt him only when I look down at my hand his blood is dripping from my fingers.

"you hurt me" he says his eyes turning cold.

"i ... hurt you?" I ask shocked at myself.

"GUARDS" James shouts and the room fills with other wolves as I look at my hands in horror frozen to the spot unsure what the hell is going on. Before I can even process what's happening I am suddenly laid on a bed with something hot and metal around my wrists. I screech as the substance burns me.

"Sir silver is burning her," one of the unknown wolves say as the same is attached to my ankles I try desperately to get them off me but they are too strong to resist.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!" Alpha Lou says barreling into the room with Tom hot on his heels. They both take in the scene before their eyes land on me tied to the bed sobbing.

"please get them off they are hot, it hurts," I whimper trying to get my hands and feel loose as the burning breaks my skin leaving blisters.

"they are not hot," Lou says touching the shackle on my ankle which does not burn him.

"silver only burns vampires," James says coldly from across the room.

"But I'm not a vampire I'm your mate." I sob desperately.

"Not anymore," he says before quickly leaving the room followed by Tom hurrying behind to make sure everything is alright.

"I gave you the option to leave, I gave you many chances and you refused now you will remain my prisoner here and we shall do with you what we like, your refusal to leave just signed your own death warrant," he says tightening the wrist and ankle cuffs as I scream.

"HES MY MATE I AM STAYING FOR MY MATE!" I growl into the room.

"you hurt him you are no longer his mate you broke that contract, when you drew blood from this moment on you, are nothing to this pack, nothing to this family, and nothing to my son do you understand?" Lou says calm and cold as he tightens the cuffs on his shirt and tightens his tie. 

"Now to inform the pack of your sad passing," Lou says before leaving the room.

"NO! NO IM NOT DEAD." I scream after him.

"you are to me." James says from the door staring at me as though I was never anything to him."

"no." I sob. No other words will form as I see him close the door and walk away. I just lost the only person in the entire world who even though I was anything other than a freak or a monster, the only person to ever truly love me. My heart shatters right there, I feel it. My vision changes and my heartbeat stops, the voice from the back of my head finally becomes clear.

"you are a vampire now." the voice says I shake my head to fight it.

"I am part of you and you I, we are together in this, now the first thing we need to do is get you out of these cuffs." the voice says and as though it's exactly what I needed to hear I pull my arms down and the cuffs snap, I look at my wrists as they heal before my eyes, I try to speak but strange and sharp things in my mouth make forming words hard, I had fangs!

"what the..." I mumble.

"you will get used to them, now let's talk." the voice in my head says as I snap the restraints from my ankles and sit up on the bed confused but feeling stronger than I ever have before.