Part 16

James

"mum Jasmine and I are here, her family freaked out about us so she is moving in." I practically shouted with glee.

"oh that's great.....her moving in I mean, not her family freaking out, go up to your room I will call you when tom arrives for her training."

"thanks, mum," I said as I kissed mums cheek then pulled Jasmine into the lift and delivered a crushingly powerful kiss.

as soon as the doors opened I whisked her inside.

"welcome home baby," I said with a huge grin which she mirrored almost instantly.

"this place feels like home," she said kissing me back.

"anywhere does with you," I whispered taking her hand and pulling her into our living room to sit on the sofa and watch a movie it was Jasmines pick since she was new to the house so the ussual mushy rubbish played on, we cuddled and curled up on the sofa I held my hand over her hip rubbing small and loving circles absentmindedly she sighed in happiness and snuggled in close, her scent suronded me and warmth glowed from within it was just us together at our home, she fit against me perfectly and at that moment I wished we never had to leave the room again but much to my disapointment as the film ended jazz' phone rang.

"Hello?. Oh ok. Thanks, I will be right there."

I smiled because I knew that was mum telling Jazz that Tom was here. Now we were bonded I didn't care if Tom had her all to himself, she was still my mate.

Now we had been mated two weeks as long as we were both in Argon pack territory I didn't feel the pain of being apart as long as it wasn't for longer than an hour or two at least.

"well I better go to my lesson," Jazz said while walking into the huge walk-in wardrobe and coming out in gym clothes.

"have fun." I hummed while kissing her cheek she turned and kissed me and I begged to deepen the kiss more and more but before I could she stepped into the lift and disappeared.