Part 29

Jasmine

once again I woke up in silent darkness, I was not chained down this time, there was also food and water on a tray atop the creaky chair, I could smell the delicious creamy food on the plate along with the smell of fresh water. I sit up and dive to my knees next to the food as my very empty stomach helpfully growls as though I am not already focusing on nutrition, I in hail the entirety of the delicious cooked meat and drink half the water down in one gulp, though I am surprised to see a blood transfusion bag warmed up and sitting alongside my dinner. After wiping my mouth on the back of my hand I sit back on my bed, I noticed a red flashing light in the corner which I recognised as a badly concealed camera recording my every move and pause a moment to consider how disgusting I must have looked devouring food like that, however far more worrisome was my ever increasing need to use a restroom.
"hello? Is anyone there??" I call out to no answer.

"hello? I need a bathroom." I shout a little louder.

"bucket under the chair." the gruff voice growled through the door.

"you have to be joking! Let me out to use the real toilet." I deadpan.

"sorry Alpha orders, no one in and no one out unless he says so." he says with hesitation in his voice. I decide I will have to hold it if they don't let me out.

"can you not just ask him?" I say weakly and when I get no reply I resign myself to just sitting and waiting and hoping not to urinate myself although I supose even then its more dignified than using the bucket.

After a few seconds though I discovered a fault in my logic when the need to do the 'wee wee' dance almost over powered me.

"please I really need to go." I whined but rather oddly my need to pee completely disappeared when the door opened and alpha Lou steps through choosing to pay me a visit.

"good evening Jasmine." he says walking in, I already know this is not going to be good.

"it is? I wouldn't know, no windows you see." I spat instantly on the defensive for whatever he throws at me.

"i am here because of a conversation you had with tom, do you remember that? Do you remember what you said?" Lou asks condescendingly.

"of course! Not that he seems to have listened because I am the one still in the locked and grime filled windowless room without my mate." I spat, instantly on the defensive for whatever he throws at me.

He nods at my words but does not comment.
"i assume your not enjoying this side of our hospitality," he says ceremoniously.

"of course not. I am your prisoner! I was drugged!" I shout.

"On the contrary, you were sedated for your own safety and in-fact you are free to leave." he says with a smirk.

"really?" I ask with genuine surprise.

"absolutely, you can go out that door now, we have all of your stuff packed and waiting." he says as I stand up ready to leave before his words register.

"what do you mean you have all of my stuff packed?" I say with the creeping betrayal wrapping its icy arms around me.

"well in your current state its not safe to be in the pack so if you go then you leave pack,"

"but James is my mate and he needs me." I argue however it seems to no avail.

"Actually." he says with a horrible tone and smirk, I hold my breath knowing that whatever is about to come will be all types of bad.

"he suggested giving you this option, it was his idea."

I think my heart implodes, hearing that a person who claims to love me would honestly have the suggestion that I stay a prisoner or leave the pack. Im pretty sure my anguish shows on my face as even the big strong alpha himself softens his features.