Part 44

Jasmine 

 A few days had passed since our announcement to the pack. James walked into our bedroom, a tray in his hand laden with fruits and sweet pastries, two tall glasses of apple juice gently clinking together, the liquid inside sloshing. 

"Good morning my love," he says with a smile.

"Morning I say" smiling back, mouth-watering at the sight of the food 

"what's all this in aid of?" 

"What can't your mate bring you breakfast in bed?" He says, a cheeky grin on his face. 

"Oh, now I really know you're up to something" I laugh back. 

"It's a surprise," he says smiling 

"now let's eat this and you can find out what it is."He gets onto the bed with me, tray between us and we both dig into the bounty he has laid out. I start with some sweet strawberries, then sharp citrus I don't recognise, the juice dripping down from my lips. James leans over and licks the drops, kissing me as he reaches my lips.

All thought of food leaves both of our minds as a different hunger replaces it. The tray is moved out of the way and I pounce on top of my mate, my lips pressed against his, his hands moving up my side, his every touch sending electricity coursing through me. His hands move in and to my breasts, his powerful hands squeezing them before taking my nipples between his thumb and forefingers, pinching them and drawing a gasp from me.

I reach down, pulling his hard cock out of his boxers, guiding it to my entrance and slowly slide down onto it, both of our breathing coming out in short ragged breathes.

"Ahhh careful Jasmine, I don't want to knot you, there's somewhere I need to take you after this."I smile, stopping short, riding up and down, my nails digging into his chest, making him hiss with pleasure.I start circling my hips as I ride down and hold just above his knot, tempting him to push deeper."Fuuuuuck Jasmine, you're a demon" he half laughs, half moans.I lean down to kiss him as my hips buck, an orgasm coursing through my body. As my juices start flowing around his cock, James lets out a guttural growl as he cums, his seed flowing into me.

I collapse onto his chest, his heartbeat fast and strong and we both start laughing. 

"Well, that wasn't how I'd intended to start the day." He says smiling, brushing the hair from my eyes and kissing me. 

"Mmmm but I can't think of a better way to start it" I return, kissing him again.We lay there for a few minutes, kissing and enjoying each other's touch. 

"Ok I'm going to go shower," he says, rolling me off him 

"want to join me?"I nod enthusiastically and we share a wonderful shower, though he stops me from getting him too excited again which makes me pout.

When we finish the shower and dry off, he asks me to get dressed, as we're going somewhere special.He guides me out of the house and down a track behind it. We walk for thirty minutes before he abruptly pulls me from the track and towards the entrance of a cave, a huge grin on his face. 

"What is this?" I ask confused. 

"This is the best-kept secret in the pack, this is the entrance to the Sanctuary of Alphas." 

"The what?"Without another word, he drags me into the cave and we start following a narrow path through it. It's dark but my eyes quickly adjust and I see tribal paintings adorning the walls, depicting Alphas going back generations.The cave finally starts to lighten and we step out the other side, I gasp at the sight before me. A crystal clear lake, surrounded by wildflowers, a small jetty jutting out into the lake, and a small row boat moored up to it.

"Why is it so peaceful here?" I ask James, my eyes sparkling as I soak in the beauty and serenity."Like the village, this space is warded and only Alphas and those they invite can enter here. It's where Alphas come to reflect on an important decision or to unwind when pack life becomes too stressful."

"Yes, the link is amplified here, but only for emergencies. Any none urgent incoming links are blocked." He says.I reach out and feel the reassuring presence of the pack, without contacting anyone directly. 

"This is wonderful! Why didn't I know about this till now?" 

"Well, when the Alpha changes, the Priestess has to come and make it ready for the new Alpha or in this case Alphas. I asked her not to tell you so I could surprise you with it."He leans down and plants a tender kiss on my lips, full of innocent love and my heart swells.

"It's strange, I feel so at peace here, it feels like having sex right now would be sacrilegious."He smiles at me again. 

"That's part of the enchantment here, it cools the blood and allows you to think clearly." 

"Thank you, James, thank you for sharing this with me."We spend the rest of the day just talking and enjoying this wonderful place. As the sun starts to lower in the sky, we make our way back to the cave, and James takes a bowl from his bag, filling it with natural rust-coloured paint. 

"Time to make our marks," he says, dipping his fingers into the paint and sketching out a rough wolven shape to represent himself.I dip my fingers and after thinking for a moment, I draw myself as a wolf with bat wings. James smiles at me again saying "Perfect".We start to make our way back through the cave and as we reach the entrance a desperate and hurt voice enters our heads. 

"My Alphas, please help!"