Part 37

James

I can not believe I managed to blow my own happy ending and what was I doing to fix this problem? Was I chasing my mate? Looking for her every day? Was I planning how I would win her back? Nope I was getting a shower ready to bed a new mate because my dad is threatening to hunt and kill Jasmine unless I do, what is worse is following her run-in with Jasmine Claudette has not said more than a few words and jumps every time someone speaks too loudly or moves too suddenly she was already shy and timid but now she is downright terrified, she is the most gentle and delicate wolf I have ever known in my life, I think that was my dads point for choosing her, she needs a strong mate and what better prospect than the future alpha, well I know what better choice, any better choice, any wolf that is not me but she seems so adamant she wants to do this for the pack.

I step under the spray of the shower wishing it would wash away all my sins but knowing even if it did what I was about to do was worse than anything else I had done, I wash thoroughly twice wishing the shower would not end but I know the inevitable must be faced before my father comes looking for me. Wrapping myself in a towel and tying it around my waist I walk out into my bedroom only to be very surprised when a half-naked and scared-looking Claudette is sitting on my bed.

"what are you doing here?" I ask slightly more harsh than I intend, I was supposed to meet her downstairs not in my own bed.

"your father did not want you to back out and he says we have to do this before midnight before I could..." her words stop but I can fill in the blanks, at midnight tonight Claudette would be turning Eighteen and my father wants me to mate her before she finds her forever mate.

"you are really sure this is what you want?" I ask looking at her face, her eyes fill with tears but she nods slowly getting to her feet on my side of the bed.

"I promise to be gentle," I say although that promise seems feeble at the moment, at this point my cock hadn't even so much as twitched, she nods again and stands frozen waiting for me.

I walk towards her flowly placing one hand on her far too tiny hip and the other I tilt her chin, I wipe the spolitary tear that spills down her face and take a deep breath closing my eyes and lowering my lips to hers, her lips are soft but she is hesitant, I promised to be gentle but I need her to participate or I will never be able to go through with this, she seems to sense my intent as her lips add pressure slightly to mine, I put my other hand on her hip pulling her close to me, everthing about this feels wrong but I know I need to push through so I swallow back bile as I slide one of my hands onto her tiny ass cheek, she squeaks slightly but does not pull away, I attempt to deepen the kiss and she goes along with me, when I move my head back I take in her icy eyes clouded with confusion, I slide my hands higher to remove the bra she was wearing from her milky white skin, it comes loose letting her small but round breats free tiny pink nipples hanging loose, I gently lay her back on the bed which does not take very much effort but she still seems nervous, I admire her with a soft sigh realising my body is not reacting to her at all.

I crawl onto the bed and kiss her lips again and then slowly move down to her neck and across her breasts taking a small nip at each nipple which elicited a gasp I kiss down her stomach before slowly sliding off the tiny panties she was wearing, she is laid before me bare but my body gives less than a twitch in return my towel still hanging from my waist.

"would you like me to look like her?" she asks in a quiet voice realising my predicament.

"no, that is alright, you will be my mate now not her," I say knowing I am lying but if I see her as jasmine it will make me cry instead of aid with the act I am trying to accomplish.

There was only one thing for it, magic blue pills do not work on wolves but spells do I and I had the forethought to prepare so I reach into my jacket pocket discarded next to the bed before my shower and take the small green vial, I remove the lid and swallow the product whole, I hand Claudette the pink vial.

"This will take away some of your nerves because in a few moments things might get moving rather quickly." I watch as she takes the vial with shaking fingers and swallows it down in one drink.

I begin to feel the effects of the vial, my temperature begins to wise and I can feel some blood moving south, I stand up to remove the towel and I see Claudette's eyes widen as she looks down to take in my slowly rising member.

"you ready?" I ask gently and she nods her head again as I untie the towel and lower myself back down on her small trembling frame. My cock now beginning to poke against her leg as I kiss her and down her cheek, thanks to the vial she lets out a small noise closer to a moan than a squeak as my tongue dances along one of her nipples.

I work my kisses back up to her neck and instinctively nudge her legs apart, when my cock hits her inner thigh it draws my attention but my cock tries to soften when my eyes meet Claudettes, I manage to regain control as I lower my head to her neck, as long as I trick my body into thinking she was someone else I might get away with this for this time at least.

I rub my cock against her entrance, she gasps but when I try to push in slightly she is far too tight to the point it is painful, I know she is a virgin but I don't want to hurt her.

"is it okay if I use my fingers?" I ask her and she nods slowly,

I retrieve the unused bottle of lubricant from my bedside draw and coat my fingers, I make the first attempt with one finger but she is too tight even for that so I slowly begin to stretch her, this is feeling more like a medical exercise than it is a first time with my future mate but I remind myself how clear father was about if I did not do this.

Finally, I manage to get one finger and then two, she does not seem comfortable and I know no matter how much I stretch her I am going to hurt her when I insert myself, I slide my fingers out slowly and internalise my panic that she is already bleeding a little.

"DidI hurt you?" I ask in a panic now.

"no, it didn't hurt, can you put it in now please?" she asks almost childlike. I hesitate a moment thinking about calling the whole thing off but I once again remember my fathers' threats.

"Okay, tell me to stop if I hurt you," I say before making sure to lubricate myself before lining up to enter.

I very slowly slide the tip in and it is as though I have trapped it in a mousetrap, everything about this feels all wrong and it tries to soften instantly, I try my best to fold my cock inside her but its no use, I close my eyes for a second and picture jasmine, it does the trick and he swells instantly, Claudette lets out a small whimper and I push forward without thinking.

"ouch," she says from below me.

"I'm so sorry I say softening and trying to slide out.

"no keep going I'm sure it will get better," she says weakly I don't bother asking if she is sure, by now I am almost certain she would say anything to do as my father tells her, as soon as I get the tip fully in everything in my body is screaming to get far away from her, I feel like I am going to throw up and my stomach is starting with a dull ache but I put that aside and push through, physically and mentally.

I push in as deep as I can get and rock slightly, my cock softening under the vice-like pressure but I close my eyes again and imagine jasmine, her soft wet heat, I rock back and forth picturing jasmine for a few seconds feeling fireworks behind my eyelids but the second they exploded and I came inside her my entire body instantly turned on me, my balls felt like they were being crushed and my stomach as though it was turning inside out, I didn't register I had begun knotting until Claudette screamed, I had torn her and my knott was not inside her any more but I was in so much pain I could not focus. my heart now felt as though it had stopped beating and was about to explode in my chest, my head began to pound and the room began swimming, going too bright and then too dark, I felt the worst I had ever felt and that was not the end, rather than going softer my cock swelled to double its usual size and began to turn purple, I heard my own voice bounce around the walls as I let out the loudest cry for help I had ever heard let alone made. That is when I caught her her scent, my jasmine, and she was coming this way.