Epilogue

Jasmine

I have vague memories of movement, being gently carried back from the woods, my children curled up with me, their warm bodies pressed against me.

Over the next few days, the entire pack visited us, wanting to see the babies and pass on their congratulations and thanks for seeing them through the battle.

The gifts piled up too, clothing and hand-crafted toys, and foods to help my body recover and strengthen. And always my babies were near, their little coos and burbles bringing me more joy than I thought possible.

The pack was safe and we had news from packs far and wide recognising James and I as the True Alphas destined to bring harmony to the supernatural world, but knowing our story was far from over we invited a fated omega from a neighbouring pack whose ability was to predict the future.

"Oh, your story is indeed far from over, You will have peace, and happiness, your family and pack will grow and your land will be harmonious and safe for a time, but beware, for I see a dark shadow in your future, Beware the traitor from your past, many friends will come and pack alliances will be formed but not without bloodshed and loss, rule your pack with fairness and grace and never overlook even the smallest wolf as your kindness may be the difference between your greatest friend and your worst enemy, help where it is needed and it will be returned!" With that cryptic warning she ended her message, we were shaken for a few days but decided we must face the future and everything it brings forth as a pack, a family.

The End.

This story is far from over however, why not try book two of the Argon Pack series?