Part 14

"mom I need to speak to you!" I said grabbing her arm and pulling her into a meeting room quickly.

Almost the second the door shut she smiled at me.

"well what son?" she was almost gleaming.

"oh.... We... I.... uh... Jazz and I.... we Uh may have maybe.... Bonded." I stumble out of my stupid uncooperative mouth.

"WHAT!" she exclaims

James went white as a sheet and felt sick, he was about to argue his point about needing to claim her because of the compatibility thing when his mum doubled over in the hardest bought of laughter her had ever heard, well now he was confused. Did he just push her to a mental break down?

"was that all? His mom said sobering a little.

"your not mad?" he asked confused

"my dear son, you're my only living child, of course, I felt the moment your bond with your mate took effect, ts a parents instinct. Your father was really mad though so if he asks I was mad too, where is Jazz anyway?2

"I don't know Sophie took her somewhere, I need her it's starting to hurt." Betty nodded, she knew that feeling. It happens the first few weeks when bonded, her first few weeks she never left lous' side, but then again she never had to, he was training to take over alpha so they both had to stay under protection because of anyone challenged them they were not strong enough to take over the fight and so would have lost, their title would be handed to the winner and since the pack would have been handed over to the 7th generation of the Argon family which is why the pack is known as the Argon pack, soon James Samuel Argon would become the 8th generation which will also Make the Argon pack the longest standing pack to keep the same name and family traditions. Of course, if a daughter was to take the pack in order to keep her pack name her mate would take the Argon title over, luckily, however, the Argon pack had an amazing record of always having a strong male heir.

Betty was pulled out of her reverie when James doubled over in pain, he had been trying to get her attention for the last fifteen minutes but because of her 'episode' as the family called them when they happened quite frequently, it is almost impossible to pull her out of them without Lou to ground her.

"Oh, James," she said falling to her knees beside him.

"get Jazz now!" he growled through the pain.

"hold on I will text your father he said he wanted to speak with her about something. I must say your bond is so strong, almost too strong considering she is human, perhaps you are feeling the pain for the both of you?"

"N. no she will feel it, she can handle pain really well. Better than me, she gets that from her father." just then Jasmine rushed in with Lou on her heels as she fell to James' side and lifted him slightly to kiss his lips his pain began to subside.

"I have never seen a bond like it. And how she could handle the pain..... her face went pale when I was talking to her and when I asked why she said her whole body was aching but to look at her no one could tell we were in a room full of pack members and she hid it from everyone." Lou said almost to himself but Betty gasped because she knew the pain Jazz must have felt.

"with a bond pain is amplified for the other partner, like this," Betty said as she leant down and nipped the back of Jasmines hand, James instantly gripped his hand with the other and bit his lip to stop himself swearing like he was just stabbed through the hand with a dagger, then she nipped the back of James' hand and Jasmine yelped but not from the pain only because it felt like she had been prodded with a needle. Lou and Betty exchanged glances at each other before turning back to the young couple on the ground who were staring into each other's eyes lovingly.