Jihoon chuckled. "Even just by staring at you like this makes me deeply happy," he said. "But if there's something that frustrates me now it is that I can't kiss your worries away when a lot of kids are in front us."

Finally, the light came back in Soonyoung's eyes when he laughed. "Now that you said it, it frustrates me too."

"Don't doubt yourself again like that, cub," Jihoon said with so much warmth in his voice. "I love you, and that should be enough for you to know that I am at my happiest with you."

Soonyoung held out his hand to hold Jihoon's cheek. "I love you, too, bub."

Jihoon took Soonyoung's hand down and held it tight. Then there was silence again. They were already halfway their cup, their bodies had adjusted to the cold, their hands still on each other.

"Soon, have I told you that. . . there's someone with me since I was a kid?"

Soonyoung blinked and looked at him. "Um, no. What do you mean someone with you?"

Jihoon sighed. "Please, don't freak out," he said, his eyes begging. "Promise me first that you won't freak out."

Soonyoung grinned. "There's a lot of things happening all at once, Jihoon. Your abilities, Mingyu and Jisoo, all this crazy things. What more can freak me out?"

Jihoon nodded. "There's this girl. If I am to judge, she seemed to be in her late twenties or early thirties. Wherever I go, I see her. From Seoul to Incheon, she's still there. I've seen her at our flat though. You could say that I grew up seeing her and always fearful of having her around. Well, sure, I saw a lot of ghouls now, some even wearing military uniforms, some wearing vintage clothes, but I have never met a ghost twice though. Unlike this ghost who kept appearing in front of me. She has to talked to me a lot of times now though. But most of the times, I can never make up her words. Not until. . . I heard her whisper that night I first cried because of Mingyu. She thanked me for something I didn't know, and just earlier, she said the same words, I saw her again."

Jihoon stared at Soonyoung, but he was surprised to see no hint of fear in Soonyoung's eyes anymore. "I'm sure you have heard of this, but I was told that ghosts often show up to people because they need help. They need to do or fulfill something that they failed to do when they were still alive. Well, maybe, the same goes with that girl and you, Jihoon."

Jihoon nodded. He really did hear that. He heard of that from Jeonghan, and even Jeonghan told him to try communicate with her so that he will be able to clear things out with the ghost. But Jihoon is always weakened by his fear. He was already used to seeing invisible things like her, but no one has ever tailed Jihoon, stared at Jihoon, talked to Jihoon and be around Jihoon like he did. So Jihoon found her scary.

"So. . . are you saying I-I should fulfill it for her?"

Soonyoung shrugged. "It's not easy, I know, but it can give her peace, and you too. You find peace in saving us, don't you? And Ji, just because she's dead doesn't mean she doesn't need help and salvation from you too. They said souls who can't leave this world yet have something that's stopping them from moving on. Maybe she's sticking around because she knows you can lend her a hand and help her with it. But. . . I am not forcing you to do that. It's scary, yes. I've seen so many paranormal, um, stories that some souls are dangerous and evil. But if she thanked you because you did something which you aren't aware what is, then maybe. . . she has good intentions. We just need to know what those intentions are and what she was thankful for."

Jihoon bit his lip, and Soonyoung could read hesitation and fear from his eyes. "I-I will try do that, b-but maybe not now. For now, I will look after all of you. You are my priority, so I will put you first."