Chapter Twenty-Five

Long Chapter

(Warning!! There's smut in this chapter!)

2 Years Later:

Taehyung's POV:

Me and Y/N has been dating for two years already, I told her that I'm willing to wait to have sex with her knowing what Jungkook did to her two years ago. I was sitting in my office when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled out to whoever it was. The door opened and Y/N came walking into the room with a smile on her face and wearing an outfit that was turning me on.

This is what she's wearing:

She walked over to me and I turned my chair around and she sat on my lap with each of her legs draping over mine

She walked over to me and I turned my chair around and she sat on my lap with each of her legs draping over mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked me in the eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist so she doesn't fall. "Hello baby, what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Can't I come see my wonderful boyfriend?" She said, chuckling. She then connected our lips and I, of course, kissed back. She pulled away from me and looked at me again, before speaking. "I'm ready Taehyung." She said. I knew what she meant but I wanted to make sure.

"Ready for what?" I asked. She smiled before answering.

"Ready for you to make me yours." She said, blushing. I smiled and kissed her, I pulled away and started speaking.

"Well, we can go home now if you want." I suggested.

"Okay, lets go Taehyung." She said, getting off my lap. I grabbed my stuff after shutting down my computer then walked out of my office, locking the door.

"I'm going to go home now." I told my secretary.

"Okay Mr. Kim, arrive home safely." She said, going back to work. We walked to my car and got inside. I started the engine and left the parking lot. I felt a hand on my thigh, making its way to my crotch. I turned to see Y/N smirking at me.

"You're a daring girl, you know that?" I said, looking back at the road.

(Play the music above if you want to.)

"I know I am......daddy." She said, seductively. When she called me that name, I got even more turned on. Her hand made it to my bulge and she started palming it, making me moan.

"Fuck." I moaned, tightening my grip on the steering wheel. I pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. "You're going to get punished for teasing me babygirl." I said, getting out of the car with her doing the same thing. She ran to the door and unlocked it then ran inside. She ran up to our bedroom and I was walking up the stairs. I came up to our room and I stood in the door way, looking at her with lust in my eyes. She was sitting on the bed, looking at me like she was innocent.