Chapter Twenty

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the door opening and saw Jungkook walking inside with a tray with plate with an omelette and a cup of orange juice, which is new. He sat down next to me and looked at me.

"It's time to eat your breakfast kitten." He said, taking a piece of omelette on the fork. He put it near my mouth, waiting for me to open my mouth.

"I'm not hungry." I told him. I heard him sigh but continued trying to feed me.

"You have to eat so you won't starve kitten, I don't want you to starve." He said, looking at me. I can tell he's holding back his anger. I soon gave in and opened my mouth for him to stuff the omelette into my mouth. "Good kitten." He said, smiling at me.

Soon the food was gone now he was going to have me drink orange juice. When he was about to put the cup to mouth, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I knew exactly what it was, it was my time of the month.

"What's wrong kitten?" He asked, looking worried. When I didn't answer, he grew more worried. "What's going on with my kitten? Why is she in pain?" He asked again. How am I supposed to tell him what's going on without being embarrassed?

"U-Umm...." I started to say. He looked at me, waiting for me to say what's going on. "I-It's my time of the m-month." I stuttered out, embarrassed. He widened his eyes, before standing up.

"I'll get you what you need, just tell me what to get exactly." He said, calmly.

"I-I need pads and also pain relievers." I told him. I hate telling him to get the stuff but what else am I supposed to do?

"Okay I'll go get them, be right back." He said, walking out of the room. I soon fell asleep again because of the situation I'm in.

Jungkook's POV:

I walked to my car and got inside, starting the engine. I pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the store to get what Y/N needs.

"My poor kitten is going to be suffering through this but I'll be there by her side through the pain." I thought to myself.

I soon pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I got out and locked the doors before heading into the store. I looked for the aisle that the stuff was on and soon found it. I saw a lot of options with different stuff and sizes. I sighed and started looking for the right one. I grabbed a box and thought that this one should be good and I then walked to the medicine aisle and looked for a pain reliever.

I grabbed everything that I needed and went to pay for them. When I walked up to the cashier, it was a girl and she looked at me with a smile on her face.

"Aren't you a great boyfriend?" She said, causing a smile to appear on my face thinking about Y/N. "I wish I can find a boy that would get these for me." She said, scanning the items.

"You'll find one soon, it takes time but it'll happen." I told her, pulling my wallet out of my back pocket. She smiled at me before telling me how much I had to pay. I gave her the money and grabbed the bag off the revolving thing. She gave me my receipt and smiled at me again.

"She smiled at me a lot, she better not fall for me because I'm not going to return the feelings." I said to myself, in my head.

"Have a great day." She said.

"You too." I said, walking off. I walked out of the store and went to my car. I unlocked the doors and got inside, placing the bag on the passenger seat. I buckled up and started the engine. I pulled out of the parking lot and started driving back home.

15 minutes later

I pulled into the driveway and shut the engine off then got out of the car with bag. I walked into the house and went straight to the bedroom. I opened the door and saw Y/N sleeping. I hate to wake her up but she has to do something about her time of the month. I walked over to her and shook her little and she stirred awake.

"I got the stuff you needed kitten, now I'm going to untie you and walk you to the bathroom, so don't try to run." I said, looking her in the eyes. She nodded and I started untying her wrists. Once she was untied, I took her to the bathroom and she shut the door. I know she'll try to find a way out of there but the bathroom doesn't have any windows, so she can't escape.

While standing outside the bathroom door, I heard something that sounded like something falling and I quickly turned towards the door.

"Kitten, what's going on in there?!" I said, banging on the door. I didn't hear a response and I was starting to get worried that something happened to her. "Kitten, are you alright in there?!" I asked.

"Jungkook, help me." I heard her say. I busted through the door and saw her on the floor, with her head against the bathtub. I ran over to her and crouched down in front of her.

"What happened kitten?" I asked, putting my arm behind her neck and under her knees.

"I slipped and fell then hit my head on the tub." She told me. I looked over at her and saw tears coming out of her eyes. She then put her head on my shoulder and hugging me while crying into my shoulder. I put her on the bed and laid down beside her pulling her closer to me.

"My poor kitten." I said, rubbing her arm up and down. I soon didn't hear her soft crying anymore and I looked to see her sleeping. I smiled and I soon fell asleep with her.