Chapter Eight

Y/N POV:

I was woken up by my phone ringing, so I got out of bed and grabbed my phone, looking at who was calling me. It was Jungkook.

"Morning Jungkook." I answered.
"Good morning Y/N, how was your night?" He said.
"Weird."
"Why was it weird?"
"I was watching TV and a flash came out of nowhere."
"Really? That is weird."
"Yeah, I told Yoongi and he said it was probably a headlight."
"It probably was." He said, sounding a little angry.
"Are you okay Jungkook?" I asked.
"Yeah why?"
"You sounded a bit angry."
"I'm not angry just frustrated that we have to go to school." He told me.
"Oh okay, well I better start getting ready." I said.
"Okay I'll see you at school." He said, hanging up.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower, so I stripped out of my clothes and stepped in then turned on the water, making it spray me in the face. When I finished my shower, I turned the water off and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body and started drying my hair. I then walked into my room and walked to my closet to get an outfit to wear. After picking one, I took the towel off and started getting dressed.

This is what you're wearing:

I then started doing my makeup and hair then grabbed my phone and bag then went downstairs

I then started doing my makeup and hair then grabbed my phone and bag then went downstairs. I decided to get breakfast from McDonald's since I didn't feel like cooking anything. I walked out of my house, locking the door behind me and started walking to McDonald's. While I was walking, someone ran into me causing me to fall.

"I am so sorry!" The voice said.

"It's alright, don't worry about it." I said, looking up and seeing a handsome man staring at me. He had dark brown hair and wearing a black button up shirt and black pants. I'll be lying if I said he didn't look handsome, just by looking at him you'll get lost in his eyes.

 I'll be lying if I said he didn't look handsome, just by looking at him you'll get lost in his eyes

He stuck his hand out and you could literally see the veins in his hands. I never knew I had a hand kink until I saw his. I grabbed it then he pulled me back on my feet.

"Again, I'm sorry I bumped into you and made you fall down." He apologized again.

"It's okay." I told him again.