Chapter One

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring into my ear. So, I opened my eyes and got out of bed. I walked to the bathroom to start my routine. When I finished my routine in the bathroom, I went into my room and put on an outfit. I then did my makeup and I decided to just put on a natural makeup. I grabbed my phone and my bag then started leaving to head to McDonald's to get my breakfast.

8 minutes later

I arrived at McDonald's and walked inside. I went to the counter and ordered what I wanted. While I was waiting, I sat down and looked at my phone scrolling through social media. I then heard my number being called, so I stood up and grabbed my order then left. I was walking to school while eating. While I was walking, I bumped into someone causing me to fall down on my butt.

"Ouch." I said, when I hit the ground.

"Are you alright?" A voice said. I looked up and saw a handsome man staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered him. He stuck his hand out to help me up, so I grabbed it and stood up. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I apologized.

"It's alright." He responded

"Well I better start heading to school before I'm late and again I'm sorry." I said, walking away.

10 minutes later

I finally arrived at school and I went inside then walked to my locker. When I opened my locker, I felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to jump.

"I hate you." I said, slapping Yoongi playfully on the arm.

"You love me, don't deny the fact." He said, smirking.

"Fine, I do love you." I said, closing my locker.

"I know you do." He said. We started walking to our first class and went inside. We went to our seats and waited for the teacher to come inside.

5 minutes later

The teacher soon came inside and stood at the front of the classroom.

"Class, we have a new student with us. Please come inside." She said, turning towards the door. Someone then came inside and I recognized him. It's that boy I bumped into on the way here. "Please introduce yourself." The teacher said to the boy.

"My name is Jungkook, please take care of me." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, you can sit next to Y/N. Can you raise your hand Y/N?" The teacher asked. I raised my hand and Jungkook saw me then started walking over with a smile on his face. He sat down in the seat next to me and the teacher started the lesson.

10 minutes later

While I was working on my assignment, I felt like someone was watching me. I looked around but didn't see anybody looking in my direction so I went back to working on my assignment.

45 minutes later

The bell rang signalling the end of the class. So, I started packing my things and walked out after everyone already started heading to lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria when I felt someone grab onto my arm.

"What the hell?" I said, before looking at the person.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you Y/N." Yoongi said.

"Why do you love scaring me Yoongi?" I asked him, walking to the cafeteria.

"It's fun to scare you." He told me.

"You're lucky I love you too much to punch you." I said, through gritted teeth.

"I always knew you loved me." He said, once we got to lunch. We walked and got our lunch then went to the table we always sit at. We started eating while Yoongi kept teasing me about random things. He then started being sneaky causing me to get ready to hit him. He started tickling me and I started laughing like a maniac.

"S-Stop it Y-Yoongi!" I said, through laughter.

"Never!" He said, laughing. He then finished tickling me and I was catching my breath from laughing a lot. The bell soon rang signalling the end of lunch. So, me and Yoongi threw our trash away and started walking to our class. We walked into the classroom and sat down at our seats, which happened to be next to each other. When we sat down, we started talking about what we're going to do after school when the teacher walked into the room. I saw that Jungkook boy walk in and introduce himself to everyone. The teacher told him to sit in an empty seat, so he walked to the seat behind me and sat down. The teacher then started the class.

3 hours later

The school day finally ended and I walked out of the building and walked to the school gates and waited for Yoongi to come out. While I was waiting, I saw the new kid walking out of the school building and walk to a black car and getting inside then leaving. I then felt someone tap me on my shoulder causing me to turn around. I saw Yoongi standing in front of me smiling.

"What were you looking at?" He asked me.

"Nothing, let's go to my house." I said, starting to walk away.

5 minutes later

"What do you think of the new kid Y/N?" Yoongi asked me.

"He's okay, what do you think of him?" I asked him.

"He looks like he's going to be a fuck boy, and who would come to our boring school?"

"I don't know, why can't we just graduate already?"

"That's not going to happen until 2 years."

"I know, I don't like going to school."

"Same here." He said, when we arrived in front of my house. We walked to the door and I unlocked it then we went inside. We put our stuff on the couch and walked into the kitchen. I started going through the cabinets looking for food that me and Yoongi can eat while we hang out. After I found something to eat, I took them to the living room and put them on the coffee table.

"So, do you want to watch a movie Yoongi?" I asked him.

"Sure." He answered.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?"

"How about horror?"

"Fine." I said, putting a movie in. "I think you're making me watch a horror movie on purpose." I said, sitting down.

"Of course I am." He said, smirking. The movie then started to play.

15 minutes later

When a scary part came, I jumped and grabbed onto Yoongi's arm. I heard him chuckle and wrap his arm around me to make me feel safe. We continued to watch the rest of the movie.

1 hour later

When the movie ended, I was too scared to sleep by myself. I turned to Yoongi with a pouty face causing him to smile.

"Yoongi, can you stay the night with me, please?" I begged him.

"Okay, I will." He answered me.

"Thank you." I said, hugging him.

"Anytime Y/N." He said, hugging me back. We walked upstairs then walked into the bathroom and I changed into my pajamas. When I walked into my room, I saw Yoongi shirtless causing me to gulp.

"I know I'm hot but stop staring." Yoongi said, smirking.

"I wasn't staring." I lied, walking to my bed.

"Sure you weren't." He said, turning the light off and laying beside me.

"Goodnight Yoongi." I said, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight Y/N." I heard Yoongi say, before falling asleep.