Chapter Twenty-One

(Warning! There's smut in this chapter!)

Jungkook's POV:

I was in the kitchen cooking my kitten breakfast when I heard her talking.

"Who is she talking to?" I asked, in my head.

I turned the stove off and put the omelette on the plate before walking to the bedroom to see who she's talking to. I opened the door but didn't see anyone in here but her. I then realized that she's still asleep and figured out that she was talking in her sleep. I put the food on the night table and sat down on the bed. What I heard come out of her mouth next, surprised me but also aroused me.

"Fuck Jungkook, faster." She moaned in her sleep. She was having a wet dream about me and I was turned on by that. I placed my hand on her arm and started moving towards her breast. She stirred awake and look at me. "Jungkook, What are you doing?" She asked, confused.

"I heard what you were saying my name in your sleep kitten and to be honest, it turned me on." I said, leaning closer to her. She didn't try to move away from me and that made a smirk appear on my face. My lips soon connected with hers and I started moving my lips against hers and after a few seconds, I felt her starting to kiss me back.

I crawled on top of her without breaking the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her, making the kiss deeper. My right hand found its way to her breast and I squeezed it, causing her to moan in the kiss. I started kissing down her jaw to her neck and started sucking on a spot that caused her to moan. I pulled away and took off my shirt then took hers off. After taking her shirt off, I unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor. I kissed down her neck to her breasts. I took one of her nipples into my mouth and started sucking on it.

"Jungkook-ah." She moaned. I kissed down her stomach until I got to her panties. I rubbed her clothed pussy causing moans to fall from her mouth.

"You like that babygirl?" I asked, smirking. She threw her head back against the pillow. I hooked my fingers on the hem of her panties and pulled it down, revealing her wet pussy. "You're so wet for me baby." I said, before doing circles on the clit.

"Ahhh Jungkook~" She moaned. I put two fingers in her hole and started thrusting them in and out of her. "Fuck." She moaned, looking at me. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and I pulled my fingers out of her. "What the hell Jungkook?" She said, staring at me.

"I'm not going to let you cum just like that babygirl." I said, standing up and took my pants off leaving myself in just my boxers. She instantly crawled over to me and went between my legs. She started palming my dick through my boxers. "Fuck d-don't tease me babygirl." I moaned. She pulled my boxers down and wrapped her hand around the bottom of my dick and started licking and kissing the sides. She then took my dick into her mouth and started sucking. "Ahh fuck." I moaned.

She was bobbing her head up and down my shaft and I grabbed a handful of her hair and started thrusting my hips, mouth-fucking her. I felt her gag, sending a vibration causing a moan to escape my mouth. I felt my high approaching and I started thrusting into her mouth faster. I soon shot my seed into her mouth.

"Swallow it." I demanded her. She pulled my dick out of her mouth with a pop. She then swallowed and licked her lips. I pulled her back on the bed and went between her legs, aligning my dick to her entrance. I slammed myself into her without giving her time to adjust.

"Fuck Jungkook, go slow!" She yelled out. I slowed down a bit until she wasn't in pain. I was thrusting in a slow pace, which was killing me since I wanted to go faster. "Ahhh faster." She moaned. I obliged and started thrusting faster into her.

"You're so fucking tight! How are you still tight from me fucking you before?!" I yelled. I was thrusting in an inhuman pace making the headboard slam against the wall. All that was heard in the room is skin-slapping and our loud moans. I pulled out of her and flipped her around so she was on all fours and slammed back into her, thrusting faster and harder. I soon felt her walls tightening around my dick causing me to get closer to my high. "Fuck, you take my cock so well!" I moaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her so back is against my chest.

"Ahhh Jungkook I-I'm cumming!" She moaned. She soon released all over dick and I pulled out of her and pumped myself releasing on her back. We collapsed on the bed and we were breathing hard. I got up and grabbed something to clean her back off with and then threw it away. I laid down beside her and brought her into my embrace. "Wait, Jungkook what about the blood? It'll stain the sheets." She said.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of that later." I told her. We soon fell asleep from the event that just happened.
____________________________________
I decided to do a double update for you all!