Chapter Fourteen

Yoongi's POV:

I was in my "special" room thinking about how I can get my Y/N back. I know Jungkook is behind her disappearance but I just need some way to prove it. I stood up and left the room then walked to my bedroom to change clothes. I grabbed an outfit and put it on.

This is what he's wearing:

After changing, I grabbed my phone then walked out of my room

After changing, I grabbed my phone then walked out of my room. I left the house and started walking to Y/N's house. While I was walking to her house, my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and saw a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I have Y/N, I got her away from you
Yoongi: Let her go Jungkook
Jungkook: And why would I do that?
Yoongi: Because she's not something you can own
Jungkook: Says the man who wanted to keep her to himself and most likely would've done exactly what I did
Yoongi: I wouldn't have kidnapped her
Jungkook: Do you really think I'll believe that? We both know that you would've kidnapped her
Yoongi: I will fucking kill you when I find you
Jungkook: That's if you can find me, which I doubt you'll be able to
Yoongi: Just you fucking wait until I get my hands on you, I will make you regret everything that you have ever done
Jungkook: You really think you scare me? Did you forget what you accused me of? Which I'm not going to lie but I did do what you say I did, they were getting in the way of what I wanted
Yoongi: I knew you killed them! You're a fucking murderer!
Jungkook: Glad you figured that out, now I have to go see how my kitten is doing, not nice talking to you
Yoongi: You fucking bastard!

I stuffed my phone in my pocket and continued walking to Y/N's house.

"I'll get you away from him Y/N, just wait." I thought to myself when I arrived in front of her house.

The police tape around the house but I went under it and started looking around, trying find out how he got inside without Y/N knowing. I then saw a window open and figured that he went through the window.

"I know she wouldn't leave a window up so he must've opened it but how? It can only be opened from the inside." I thought to myself.

Y/N POV:

I was looking at the wall when the door opened and Jungkook walked inside.

"Look at my kitten." He said, walking over to me. He looked at my arm to see if the wound that he caused was getting infected or not. Once he was satisfied that it wasn't infected, he looked back at me and started leaning closer to me. I turned my head since I knew he was leaning in to kiss me but I didn't want him to take my first kiss. I want my first kiss to be with someone I love not with my kidnapper. He jerked my head to face him and he planted his lips onto mine. Tears were starting to fall from my eyes. When he realized I wasn't kissing him back, he pulled away and looked at me with anger evident on his face.

"Why didn't you kiss me back?" He asked. I can tell he was trying to hide his anger but I already know that he was mad I didn't kiss him back. When I didn't respond, he hovered over me and put his hand on my neck and started squeezing. "Answer me you bitch!" He shouted.

"I-I n-never kissed a-anyone b-before." I managed to ask through the pressure he was putting on my throat. He soon let go of my neck and got off of me.

"I'm sorry." He said, before walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

"What just happened?" I asked myself, before my eyes started closing.