Teaser

(Play the song above if you want it to be a bit scarier)

Y/N POV:

I woke up to a dark room and the only light was coming from under a door, I tried to stand up but I couldn't. While I was struggling to stand, the door opened and someone walked inside. I looked to see if I can see who it was, but the person had a mask on. The person walked towards me and knelt down to eye level and I can tell whoever it is, was smirking.

"Look who's finally awake." The man said.

"Who are you?" I asked him, scared.

"That hurts my feelings baby girl." His voice sounds familiar to me but I can't remember where I heard it from.

"Please let me go." I said, tears coming out of my eyes.

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

"What do you want from me?"

"Simple, I just want you Y/N." He said, taking off his mask. I widened my eyes seeing who it was.

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked him, through tears.

"Because I love you Y/N and I didn't want anyone else to take you away from me."

"What did you do to my friends?"

"I had to get rid of them, they were keeping me from getting you." He said, getting closer to me. "Don't even think about trying to escape baby girl." He whispered into my ear. "No matter how many times you try, you can't escape me." He said, pulling away with a smirk on his face.

Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this? If only I knew what he was capable of.
____________________________________

Will you be ready for everything that's going to happen?
Will you be saved from him or will you fall for him?

Find out when Won't Let You Go releases in 2020