Chapter Nine

Taehyung's POV:

I was in my office filling things out that I needed to do when there was a knock on the door. I yelled out "come in" and my little sister walked inside with our mom. She walked over and stopped in front of my desk.

"Hi Taehyung." My mom said, smiling at me.

"Hi mom." I said, smiling back.

"Hi TaeTae." My little sister Sooyoung said, running over to me. I picked her up and put her on my lap and faced our mom again.

"Taehyung, can she stay with you for a few months?" My mom asked.

"Why? And she can stay with me anytime." I asked her.

"Your father wants to go on another honeymoon."

"Really? That's great mom, I hope you two enjoy yourselves." I said, smiling widely.

"Thank you Taehyung, I better go now your father's waiting for me." She said, walking over to hug me and Sooyoung. She then walked out of my office, closing the door behind her.

"Do you want to go get something to eat Sooyoung?" I asked my little sister.

"Yes TaeTae." She said, bouncing up and down.

"Okay let's go." I said, picking her up and walked out of my office.

"Yayy!" Sooyoung exclaimed, swinging her legs against my ribs. I chuckled when she did that. I walked out of the building and started walking to a cafè nearby. While I was walking, I saw Y/N walking in my direction. I smiled and walked up to her and stopped in front of her.

"Hello Y/N." I greeted her.

"Oh hi Taehyung, and who's this beautiful lady?" She asked, smiling at Sooyoung.

"This is my little sister Sooyoung, Sooyoung this is my friend Y/N." I introduced her.

"Hi Y/N." Sooyoung said, smiling at her.

"Hello Sooyoung." Y/N said, smiling before turning to face me.

"Do you want to join us for lunch Y/N?" I asked her.

"Are you sure I won't be imposing?" She asked.

"You're not going to impose, don't worry." I told her.

"Okay, I'll join you then." She said, smiling. We started walking to the cafè together while talking and Sooyoung staring at her with a smile on her face. We soon arrived at the cafè and went inside. We walked to a booth and saw down.

"Are you and my brother dating?" Sooyoung asked Y/N, causing us to choke on our own saliva.

"No we're not dating." She told her, chuckling.

"Why? You two look good together." Sooyoung said.

"We just met yesterday Sooyoung." I told her.

"Really?" She asked me, surprised.

"Yes." Y/N answered.

"Oh." She said, looking at the menu. Me and Y/N chuckled then looked at the menu to find what we want to order. A waiter came over and took our order then walked away.

"So Y/N, how are you feeling today?" I asked her, worried.

"I've been good, still a little shook up from yesterday but I'll get over it." She answered me.

Y/N POV:

While I was talking to Taehyung, I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked to see a message from a different unknown number.

Unknown: You shouldn't be around another guy baby
Y/N: Who are you?
Unknown: I'm not going to tell you who I am
Y/N: Please leave me alone
Unknown: I will never leave babygirl
Y/N: Please don't call me that
Unknown: Why not? Does it make you blush?

"Are you okay Y/N?" Taehyung asked me, worry evident in his voice.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I responded. I felt my phone vibrate again but I decided to ignore it. "How old is your sister Taehyung?" I asked him, smiling.

"She's 4." He answered, smiling back at me then looked at his sister. His sister smiled at both of us and our order came. We started eating what we ordered until I felt my phone vibrate again. I looked to see who it was and it was the first unknown number that texted me.

Unknown: You shouldn't make me jealous baby, it won't end well
Y/N: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!

I put my phone back into my pocket and continued eating. We finished eating and stood up then walked to out of the cafè. I turned to Taehyung and smiled at him.

"Thank you for joining us Y/N." Taehyung said, smiling.

"Yeah thank you!" Sooyoung said, smiling widely.

"No problem, I enjoyed eating with you two." I responded. "I'm going to head home because I have to do a few things, thank you for letting me join you." I thanked them, smiling.

"Okay, get home safe." Taehyung said. "Text me when you arrive home so I know you got there safe and you will always be welcome to join us anytime." He said, smiling back at me.

"Bye you two." I said, waving to them while walking away. They waved back at me and started leaving. I was walking home when I felt my phone vibrate again, which was starting to annoy me. I looked at it and saw that it was the second unknown number again.

Unknown: I can't wait to make you mine babygirl

I decided to ignore the message and continue walking home when it vibrated again.

Unknown: I wouldn't ignore my messages babygirl, you'll regret it
Y/N: Please fucking leave me alone
Unknown: Look at my babygirl cursing, it'll sound great to hear you curse when I make you mine
Y/N: I will never be yours
Unknown: That's where you're wrong baby, you'll always be mine. If you like it or not.

I arrived home and went inside, closing and locking the door behind me. I went straight to my room and shut the door. I went into the bathroom to take a bath to relax myself. I turned the water on and stripped out of my clothes and got in the tub.

10 minutes later

After my bath, I got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around my body then went to dry my hair. Once I finished, I walked into my bedroom and grabbed a pair of pajamas and put them on. While I was putting my clothes on, I heard something downstairs. I quickly finished putting my pajamas on and opened the door slowly and quietly then walked out of my room. I was creeping towards the stairs and I heard the noise again, causing me to stop. I continued walking down the stairs and walked into the living room but didn't see anyone or anything, so I went to check the kitchen. I didn't see nothing there either.

I shook the feeling off and went back upstairs to my room. When I walked in, I saw a figure standing beside my window. The figure started walking towards me slowly and I ran out my room to grab something to defend myself with. I instantly went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and I felt someone wrapping their arm around my body.

"LET GO OF ME!" I yelled, then cutting the persons hand making them let me go. I saw that they had grabbed the bat I had in my room and swung and hit me on the side of my head, knocking me out.
____________________________________
Who do you think was in your house?