Chapter Four

Y/N POV:

I was woken up by the sunlight hitting my eyes, so I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the water and filled the bathtub then stripped out of my clothes and got into the tub. While I was taking a bath, I heard my phone so I got out of the bathtub and wrapped a towel around my body and went into my room. I looked at my phone and saw Jungkook calling me.

"Hey Jungkook." I answered.
"Hey Y/N, what's up?" He asked me.
"Well, I was taking a bath when you called."
"Oh I'm sorry to disturb your bath."
"It's fine, what did you want?"
"I was wondering if you want to come hang out with me today."
"Yeah sure."
"Okay I'm going to go pick you up in about an hour."
"Okay, I'll see you soon Jungkook." I said.
"See you later." He said, hanging up.

After getting off the phone with Jungkook, I dried my hair and went to pick out an outfit to wear. I soon found an outfit I liked and changed into it.

This is what you're wearing:

When I got ready, I grabbed my phone and walked to the living room to wait for Jungkook to get here

When I got ready, I grabbed my phone and walked to the living room to wait for Jungkook to get here. While I was waiting, I heard footsteps coming downstairs I looked and saw Yoongi coming downstairs. He saw me and walked towards me and sat down next to me.

"Good morning Yoongi." I said, smiling.

"Good morning, what are you all dressed up for?" He asked me.

"I'm going to hang out with Jungkook in a bit."

"Oh? And you're just going to ditch me? I'm hurt."

"Oh shut up, you would just complain that you want to sleep."

"That's true, so you're forgiven." He said, when we heard the doorbell.

"Well, he's here I'll see you later Yoongz." I said, standing up.

"See you." He said, laying down on the couch and falling asleep. I walked to the door and opened it, seeing Jungkook smiling.

"Your ready Y/N?" He asked.