Chapter Two

Y/N POV:

I woke up to my alarm blaring and I tried getting out of my bed but couldn't. I looked beside me and saw Yoongi then I remembered that he stayed the night here last night. I soon saw his eyes open and he smiled once he saw me.

"What are you smiling about Yoongi?" I asked him.

"My best friend is in front of me." He answered.

"Okay, well I'm going to get up and make us breakfast." I told him, getting up.

"Okay thank you bestie." He said, before closing his eyes again. I walked out of the room and downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed the eggs and started cooking. While I was cooking, I heard Yoongi coming downstairs and walk into the kitchen.

"What's for breakfast Y/N/N (Your Nickname)?" He asked me.

"Eggs with toast." I answered.

"I'm scared to eat your cooking." He told me.

"Fuck you." I said, glaring at him.

"You wish you could baby." He said. I finished making breakfast and I gave him his plate then I sat next to him and we started eating.

"Are you excited to go to school Y/N?" Yoongi asked me.

"Yeah I'm very excited." I answered, sarcastically.

"I can tell you're being sarcastic Y/N." He said, chuckling.

"I thought I was able to lie to my best friend."

"I've known you too long for you to lie to me."

"I know." I said, standing up and washing the dishes. I then walked to the bedroom and started getting dressed for school. While I was only in my bra and underwear, Yoongi walked into the room and started changing.

"You're lucky I'm comfortable around you Yoongi." I told him.

"What would you do if I tried something?" He asked.

"Then I will beat the shit out of you and hit you in the no-no area." I said, pointing at his private part.

"So violent, damn." He said.

"Only to you." I said, smiling at him.

"Figures." He said, after putting his clothes on. I then put some makeup on then we left the house. We walked to the cafe that was on the way to the school and ordered a cup of coffee. After we got our order, we started heading to school again. Once we were at school, we walked inside and went to my locker. I opened my locker and took the things I needed out. Me and Yoongi started walking to class together and went inside. When I walked in, I saw the new kid sitting in his seat. I walked and sat down in my seat next to him. The teacher then walked into the room and started the class.

10 minutes later

While I was doing the assignment the teacher made us do, I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn. I saw the new kid looking at me.

"What was his name again? Was it Jungkook?" I said in my head.

"Can you help me with this problem?" He asked me, pointing at his paper.

"Yeah, sure." I said, leaning over to look at the question. After explaining how to find the answer, he understood it and I continued with my work.

25 minutes later

Class finally finished and everyone started to leave. I was still packing my things up when I heard my name. I looked up and saw Jungkook smiling at me.

"Y/N." He said, shyly.

"Yes Jungkook?" I asked.

"Can you tutor me in science?"

"Yeah of course, when do you want to start?"

"Can we start today after school?"

"Okay, meet me at the school gates after school then." I told him.

"Okay, thank you Y/N." He thanked me.

"No problem Jungkook." I said, smiling at him. He then walked out of the room and I walked out after him. I walked to the cafeteria and saw Yoongi waiting for me.

"What took you so long Y/N?" He asked me.

"I was talking to someone." I told him.

"Who were you talking to?"

"I was talking to Jungkook."

"About what?"

"He wanted to know if I'll be able to tutor him in science, why are you acting like an overprotective brother?" I asked him.

"I was just worried." He said.

"Awww the Min Yoongi is worried about me." I said.

"Shut up." He said, walking away. I ran to him laughing until I reached him. We got our lunch and went to sit at the table we always sit at.

4 hours later

School finally ended, so I walked to my locker and put some of my things inside. I then walked out and started walking to the school gates. While I was walking, I heard my name being called. I turned and saw Yoongi running towards me.

"Hey, you wanna hang out with me?" He asked me.

"Sorry I can't, I have to tutor Jungkook." I told him.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later then Y/N." He said, walking away. I started walking again and soon I saw Jungkook at the gates waiting. I walked over to him and he looked in my direction and smiled when he saw me.

"Whose house are we going to?" I asked.

"How about yours?" He asked.

"Okay, let's go." I said, walking away. Jungkook ran beside me and we started walking to my house.

15 minutes later

We finally arrived at my house and I unlocked the door then we walked inside. We went to my bedroom and we got our science stuff out.

"Okay number one, what is Darwin's theory of the origin of species?" I read the question out loud. I looked at Jungkook and I can tell he was thinking.

"It should be in the book Jungkook." I said, chuckling.

"Oh yeah." He said, opening the book. I was waiting for him to find the answer and soon he answered.

"Darwin's theory of species origination says that natural selection chooses organisms that possess variable and heritable traits and that are best suited for their environments." He said.

"Good job Jungkook." I said, smiling.

"Thank you." He said, smiling back.

3 hours later

After tutoring Jungkook, he decided that it was time for him to go home. So, he stood up and I walked him to the door.

"Thank you for tutoring me Y/N." He said, turning to me.

"No problem Jungkook." I said, smiling at him.

"Well, bye Y/N see you tomorrow." He said, walking out.

"Bye." I said, shutting the door. I walked back to my room to change into my pajamas. After changing, I plugged my phone up then went to the kitchen to get something to eat. I decided to make myself a sandwich for my dinner. When I finished making my sandwich, I went to the living room and watched TV while eating. Once I finished eating, I turned the TV off and threw my trash away then went to my room. I turned the light off and laid down in my bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.