Chapter Ten

Y/N POV:

I woke up with an excruciating headache and I looked around to see that I'm in my own room. I got out of bed to get a pain killer, so I went to the bathroom and opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bottle then got one pill and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and got water then drank it, swallowing the pill down. I put the cup in the sink and started making myself breakfast. When I was about to open the fridge, I heard the doorbell. I walked to the door and opened it, revealing Yoongi.

"Hi Yoongi." I greeted him, smiling.

"Good morning Y/N." He said, walking inside. We walked to the kitchen and I opened the fridge to make breakfast. "Y/N, why is the side of your head bleeding?" Yoongi asked me.

"What do you mean my head is bleeding?" I asked, widening my eyes. He pulled his phone out and went on the camera and handed me his phone. I looked and saw my head, is in fact, bleeding. "I'm going to tell you but you have to stay calm and not get angry." I said, looking at him.

"Okay I won't get angry but I'm not promising, now tell me what happened." He said, looking at me with a serious expression on his face. I began to tell him what happened and his face was starting to change to show he was getting angry. Once I finished telling him, it looked like there was fire burning in his eyes. "Why didn't you call someone before going downstairs?" He asked, trying not to yell.

"I was going to but I didn't want to call you or the police if it was just the wind coming through I window if I left it open." I told him. "I'm sorry I didn't call you Yoongi." I apologized to him.

"It's alright, I just want you to be safe, maybe I should sleep here for awhile to make sure it don't happen again?" He said. I smiled at what he suggested and went on the other side of the counter and hugged him. "I take that as a yes for me to stay here for awhile." He said, chuckling and hugging me back.

"Thank you Yoongi, I'm so lucky to have you as my best friend." I thanked him. He smiled, showing his famous gummy smile.

"No problem, now let's get you to the hospital to get that checked." He said, pulling away.

"Okay, I'm just going to go change real quick." I said, going upstairs to my room. I went to the closet and looked for an outfit to wear and soon found one. I then started getting dressed. When I finished getting ready, I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs. I saw Yoongi standing next to the door and he turned then smiled when he saw me. We walked out of the house and he must've called a taxi because one pulled up in front of my house. We got in and Yoongi told the driver where to go then he started driving us to the hospital.

Jungkook's POV:

I saw Yoongi walk out with Y/N and got in a taxi. I was curious where they were going so I got back in my car and followed them. I was trying my best to not get seen by staying a car behind them. They pulled up to a hospital and I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. I shut the engine off and watched them get out of the taxi and walked into the hospital.

30 minutes later

They finally walked out and I saw a bandage on Y/N's head. They got into another taxi and drove away. I then started my car engine and started driving home.

15 minutes later

I parked my car in the driveway and got out after shutting off the engine. I walked to the front door and went inside. I went to the "special" room and walked inside.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." I said, in my head.
____________________________________
I was listening to ON while writing this chapter, I love this song so much.