Chapter Twenty-Four

Previously on Won't Let You Go:

"I see that her arm is bandaged and some blood seeping through." Yoongi told him. I can tell that Jungkook is starting to get angry that Yoongi is trying to take me away from him, to be honest I though he was already mad but he must've been hiding it. "It's time for you to die Jungkook." Yoongi said, getting ready to shoot Jungkook.

"More like it's your time to die." Jungkook said, before there was a gunshot.

"Nooo!" I yelled.

Now onto Chapter Twenty-Four:

Y/N POV:

What I felt next was worse than when Jungkook carved his name into my arm. I looked down and saw blood coming from my stomach. I put my hand on my stomach and fell down on my knees.

"H-Help." I said, looking up at them. They widened their eyes at the sight of me.

"Look what you fucking did, you shot her and you're going to regret it." Jungkook yelled, before shooting Yoongi. He fell to the ground and he was coughing up blood. Before Jungkook got to me, I heard the front door being slammed open. Jungkook jumped through the window and ran leaving me and Yoongi on the ground, bleeding.

"Y-Y-Yoongi, p-please keep your eyes open." I said, while I was coughing up blood.

"Y-Y/N, I know I w-won't make it, b-but I'm sorry I c-couldn't save you." He said.

"Please d-don't die Y-Yoongi." I said, when police came running into the room. I saw Taehyung running in, he looked at Yoongi then at me. He ran over to me and sat on his legs.

"Y/N, keep your eyes open don't close them." Taehyung said, putting pressure on the wound on my stomach to slow down the bleeding causing me to wince in pain.

"T-Taehyung, p-please d-don't let Yoongi die." I said, looking at him.

"They're going to try everything they can to keep him alive as well as you." He said, looking at me with tears coming out of his eyes.

"I-I hope s-" I started to say before my eyes started closing.

"Don't close your eyes Y/N! Open your eyes!" I heard him yell before I was welcomed by darkness.

Taehyung's POV:

I was in the waiting room for any news on Y/N, hoping her surgery goes well. She's been in surgery for about 2 hours.

"TaeTae!" I heard my name being yelled. I turned and saw Sooyoung rubbing towards me, with Dae behind her. I picked her up and put her on my lap then hugged her.

"Hi Sooyoung, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at home since you're sick." I said, smiling at her.

"She heard me talking on the phone with you and when she heard me say Y/N's name, she got worried and asked me if she was alright but all I said was that she was in the hospital." Dae told me.

"Aww you're worried about her?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Of course I do TaeTae." She said, smiling then hugging me. I hugged her back tightly when the doctor came.

"Kim Taehyung?" The doctor asked, looking at me. I gave Sooyoung to Dae and stood up.

"Yes?" I answered. "How is she?" I asked, hoping she's alright.

"There were some complications but she'll be alright." The doctor told me. I looked down and sighed in relief then looked back up.

"Can I see her?" I asked him.