Chapter Fifteen

Jungkook's POV:

I was sitting in the living room, remembering what I did last night. I don't know what came over me when I started to choke her. She could've died because of me and I don't think I would forgive myself if that happened. I stood up and walked to her room and saw her sleeping. I walked over and sat down on the bed and looked at her, a smile slowing creeping up on my face.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you last night Y/N, please forgive me." I whispered, putting my hand on her cheek. She jumped a little and opened her eyes then looked at me. I saw the fear in her eyes and that just made me feel more bad for what I did. "My kitten is finally awake." I said, smirking.

"Please let me go." She said, quietly. I love her voice, I can't get enough of it. I guess you can say that her voice is my drug. I leaned down, closer to her face and stopped once we were an inch away from each other. I attached my lips to hers again, hoping she'll return the kiss. But if she doesn't, I have to control my anger and not hurt her.

After a minute, I started feeling her lips starting to move with mine a bit. I smirked and put my hand on the back of her neck and started pulling her closer to me, deepening the kiss. I moved my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. When she didn't grant entrance, I reached down and gently squeezed her breast causing her to let out a small moan. I took the opportunity to put my tongue into her mouth. I love her moans, I want to hear them come out of her mouth everyday. I pulled away, saliva connecting both of our tongues. She looked at me then looked away quickly, like she was regretting what she just did. I smirked and stood up then walked out of the room.

Y/N POV:

"Why did I kiss him back?" I asked myself in my head.

I was still trying to find a way to get out and get away from him before I let something else happen. I thought that if I gain his trust then he'll untie me from this bed and let me wander around this house. I sighed and looked down and prayed for all of this to end. The door opened again and Jungkook walked inside with a tray of food. He sat down next to me and started feeding me. All he's been feeding me was omelettes, like that's the only thing he can cook. I don't mind but sometimes I want something different.

"Kitten you better be prepared for tomorrow night." He said, smirking. I was confused why he said that, so I decided to ask him.

"W-Why?" I asked, scared. He leaned closer to me until he was next to my ear.

"I can't tell you, you're just going to have to wait." He said, standing up and walking out of the room. I'm scared for what he's going to do to me tomorrow. I hope he's not going to do what I think he's going to do. I don't want to do that with him, I want to do it with someone I love.

My eyes started to feel heavy and soon my eyes was starting to close. I was soon welcomed by darkness and fell asleep.
___________________________________
What do you think he's going to do?